Customer reviews

1,201
Flavour: Chocolate|Size: 5.44 kg|Change

on 23 February 2017
Started drinking 1 of these everyday since late December. I workout 5-6 times a week doing cardio once a week burning around 400 calories. It is now 23rd of February and starting off I was 72.3 kg and now I am 75.2 kg. I have always found it hard to gain weight due to having a fast metabolism and genetics, but drinking 1-2 of these a day with lots of exercise really does pay off. Definitely worth the money. I recommend chocolate flavor and when I come to buy another packet I will be buying chocolate again.
on 11 June 2017
Really good i took this for 4 mounts and its really helped me I'm a natural skinny guy so i can't put on weight even if i really try trust me .
Take this eat clean train hard and you will see muscles really fast i didn't gain fat at all because i have a really fast metabolism ,now thats depend by evry person ..but for me it really helps , the taste is pretty good idk people bitching about everything..i'll hope it work for you too (:
on 29 April 2017
I've tried quite a lot of different protein over the years for various different goals and reasons, this time I was looking for a new protein to gain lean mass as my regular protein had lost it's effectiveness on me.

This protien is classed as a high calorie, all in one, mass gainer, the problem is that the serving sizes are enormous and it is without a doubt the worst tasting and lumpiest shake I've ever tried, I thought Mammoth 2500 was bad for that but this is worse.

That being said it doesn't sit too heavy on your stomach unless you're gagging at the lumps and taste that is and I've got to admit it is actually very effective in helping you gaining mass that is surprisingly lean if you do proper cardio alongside weights.

I've perservered with it for 2 weeks now and gained 3.5kg so far so I've got to give it an extra star for effectiveness if nothing else.
on 13 December 2015
The best weight gainer I have used by far. Mixing two scoops of this with whole milk & 100 grams of oats for approx 1650 calories per portion. I have one at lunch time and one 30 mins before bed. I have been taking this for approx 1 month now along with my daily intake of a very high protein diet & have gained approx 8 kgs. Fantastic
on 17 July 2017
I've used this product before and Amazon is by far the cheapest place to get this.

I am 29 and weigh 8'13 and have done since I was 18. I'm one of those people who can eat what ever I want and never put on any weight. This product does work but I would suggest doing something such as weights to really get the most benefit. I also use it with milk to get the highest amount of calories. I've had the vanilla and chocolate flavour and would say chocolate tastes better, however it does not taste like you would expect a chocolate milkshake to taste like. If i'm honest the taste isn't great and it's a case of drinking it as fast as I can and thinking of something else to stop me gagging,

I would recommended this product though if you are trying to put weight on
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 March 2017
Man I cant recommend this enough for us hardgainers, this product is just simply fantastic im naturally a skinny guy and always been never gained a kilo or lost any, gym didnt reap ant benefits either so i finally decided to change for the better after my new years resolution(Lol) . I bought this early january weighing about 54kg and currently 9 weeks later i'm up by about 11kg and weigh 65kg been also hitting the gym on the side and its just made all the difference.

One important tip is dont cheat with this and let it replace any meals just eat, eat and eat (force yourself if you have to)

p.s works best with full fat milk
on 17 December 2016
Fast delivery. Well packed.The chocolate flavour is absolutely delicious. I had just one scoop with 350ml of full fat milk like half portion twice a day and with a normal diet i put on 2kg in just 3 days..I don't need any more to snack all day.I m over the moon.Thanks.
on 5 April 2017
Tastes nasty and mixes into milk pretty poorly. However extra gainz have been made.
on 20 December 2016
Wanted to gain and it worked.

Taste- 4.5/5
I'm not sure if I will ever be fully satisfied with the taste of a protein shake however this does come quite close (peanut butter and chocolate). Comparing this brand to others it definitely has an edge in terms of taste- with water or milk.

Product 4.5/5
Comes with a scoop which is usually hidden inside the powder so do search for it! Great for those looking to gain.

Not so much to do with the actual product but when delivered some managed to spill out but nothing too major- downside of not coming in a tub.
Highly recommended product, great taste, great results.

Found this helpful? Let me know!
on 22 March 2017
Excellent service received delivery on time, received it sealed, this is my first time to use any ON product I hope it will give me good result, Strawberry flavor tastes good, just had my first shake of this product the only thing I Dnt like is it doesn't mix well with milk. on the product they have mentioned tht mix with water I am confused tht which way I can get better results with water or milk? overall product looks ok. Now waiting for expected result . Thnx ON