Flavour: Chocolate|Size: 5.44kg|Change

on 31 July 2016
I've always been slim/athletic but after a serious illness I went under nine stone and stayed there (I'm five foot ten). I have a fast metabolism and eating the required amount of food to healthily gain weight was extremely difficult to sustain. I tried eating junky high calorie snacks but realised it was a stupid way of trying to gain weight.

So after buying this product I went straight in and tried to drink a full serving - mistake! I managed it but felt quite ill afterwards. I highly recommend you start with half or even a quarter serving to begin with, just until your stomach adapts. It's now two weeks later and with trial and error I've found that splitting a full serving into three is best for me. One in the morning, one after lunch, one in the evening. I use full fat milk, ice cream and a banana to boost the calories per full serving to over 2000, and I find a blender works great to give a nice semi-thick smooth shake.

When I started a fortnight ago I weighed 8 stone 12, I now weight 9 stone 8, so I've gained roughly 10 pounds in two weeks, with fluctuations along the way. I've just bought another 5.4kg bag and plan to continue to steadily gain until I reach around 11 stone. I bought some weights and with some advice I've started a light exercise programme with the aim of turning the energy to muscle and shaping my body a bit. I have more modest aims than many who take this supplement, I'm not looking to build huge muscles and train super hard, but if you're like me - underweight and a bit unfit - then I recommend this product along with some sort of exercise programme so it doesn't just go straight to your belly. It really does promote weight gain, I've been very pleasantly surprised with the results, and will continue to use the product as needed in order to achieve and maintain my target weight.

The chocolate flavour is very pleasant, if a little sweet, and I now have no problem ingesting what I need to in order to gain weight. It may seem expensive, but at £2.50 a day it works out an easy, reliable and cost effective way to supplement your diet without resorting to less healthy alternatives. It works for skinny old me, and I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work for skinny old you! :)

Edit - it's now 22 days after I first used the product and I'm now just over ten stone, so that's 16lb in 22 days. People are commenting on the difference and it's done wonders for my energy levels and appetite. So all in all I can't recommend this product any more highly, it genuinely works and, rather unexpectedly, my body fat has actually dropped. Can't say fairer than that!
on 3 May 2013
This product works like magic! I didn't take the recommended daily serving, I took half; simply because; 2 servings in one sitting is just too much. Yet due to the half a serving a day I managed to put on 7lbs in about 3 weeks (some fat, no way around that but mostly muscle). 3 weeks is also the same amount of time the product lasted because the serving scooper is HUGE, if you are buying this product, I suggest you invest in the larger version which will be more beneficial on the long run. Also, DISCLAIMER: you do NOT put a scoop in a shaker and shake it. Blend it for at least 30 seconds with around 350ml of water or milk when using one scoop.
On the whole I am very pleased, recommended for all those who wish to gain mass.
on 24 May 2014
I used to weight 58 kg, truly skinny. now I am around 70 and everyone around can notice improvements. I strongly recommend it to any skinny person who wants to take up on gym and a balanced diet in order to get a physical and mental boost.
on 27 July 2014
I can honestly say that this weight gainer really works! Been takeing it for 3wks 4 days , and when i started i was 9 stone 1Ibs i am now 10 stone 7Ibs, quickest amount of weight ive been able to put on ever in such a small amount of time, just bought another one!
55 comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 May 2015
review image
on 3 August 2016
I bought it a 5KG bag expecting not a lot of difference. I have always struggled to gain weight even eating constantly! But to my surprise after 2 weeks I gained 2kg and then 2 weeks later I had another 3kg!! I had a 1 scope Shake morning and night as the scoop is like a bucket! And it work and mixed well. I can vouch for the chocolate flavour but haven't tried the rest......
on 20 August 2015
Put on 5kg since using this, I would say at least 4 of that is muscle, I have worked ridiculously hard going from doing pull/chin up's and dips with just body weight to adding 40kg in the space of about 4 weeks, My diet is rubbish so I struggle to hit the calorie targets needed to gain muscle, this puts me half way there in 1 hit

My only complaint is the scoop...or should I say bucket...it literally just about fits through the top of the tub, when it is full of powder it is hard to get out so I use a smaller one from a previous product (takes 6 friggin scoops!!!)

Taste wise it is really nice, has a slight caramel flavour to it and since it's so thick you get a few lumps but they're not he nasty powdery type lumps, they're nice and chewy!!!

Great for anyone wanting to gain size and strength, but be warned, if you drink this and don't go to the gym at least 3 times a week you will end up a heffa!!!
on 1 July 2016
Best weight gainer ive ever used.
Tastes absolutely lovely and really has made me put on weight. I have tried so many things in the past as i weighed 7 stone a size 6 (and im 20) And i hated my figure, with going to the gym a few days a week and drinking this after i now weigh 8 stone 2 after 5 weeks of use. I have now brought different flavours and mix with the likes of coconut and banana etc
on 30 July 2016
great item does what it says but it is very very thick as the scoop you are told to put in massive..really you should only take this for a month its not for long term use then as i have done move back down to whey protein as its a lot lighter.
on 20 July 2016
This product works like magic! I didn't take the recommended daily serving, I took half; simply because; 2 servings in one sitting is just too much. Yet due to the half a serving a day I managed to put on 7lbs in about 3 weeks (some fat, no way around that but mostly muscle). 3 weeks is also the same amount of time the product lasted because the serving scoop is HUGE, if you are buying this product, I suggest you invest in the larger version which will be more beneficial on the long run. Also, DISCLAIMER: you do NOT put a scoop in a shaker and shake it. Blend it for at least 30 seconds with around 350ml of water or milk when using one scoop.