Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 4 December 2013
Absolutely incredible.The 1st disc contains the greatest freddie documentary ever made.The recent 'The Great Pretender' documentary was fabulous but the documentary on this 2 disc dvd release,contains interviews with people like freddie's mum,his sister,and his closet friend mary.You never see people like that,who were so close to freddie,on other documentarys.The last part of the documentary which is about the last part of freddie life and about his death is very upsetting.As a die hard fan i cried my eyes out.Also on other documentary's about freddie and about queen,there is always some idiot,usually a music critic,who says something disrespectful or not very nice but that's not the case on this one.An amazing piece of film.Also the solo videos on the 2nd disc are awesome as are the extras on both discs.I love you freddie.There can be only one
on 21 May 2009
BEING A FAN OF QUEEN I WANTED THIS DVD TOP ADD TO MY COLLECTION, THE DOCUMENTRY WAS FANTASTIC AND THE MUSIC OF COURSE IS SUPERB A GREAT SHOWMAN AND SINGER ANY QUEEN FAN WILL HAVE THIS IN THEIR COLLECTION

FREDDIE LIVES ON
on 22 February 2009
I enjoyed all the videos, including the short piece about creating the Mercury statue that sits on Lake Montreaux, the directors comments are good as they give you an insight in to each one and a bit of the story behind how they were made.
on 8 March 2015
A wonderful diary of Freddie Mercury's life and his career and life with the greatest band of all time Queen. I was filled with joy at the fond memories this DVD brought back and with tears at the departing of this wonderful man and singer. He will be remembered forever and this is my keepsake of his short but memorable life. A very objective view of Freddie with interviews with family, friends and those who worked with him.
on 11 February 2009
this is just what I wanted with some of his best moments as far I am concerned
on 1 August 2013
Our Freddie on top form with absolute class solo videos worth watching again and again and again and again !
on 18 October 2015
I love queen and Freddie Mercury so this for me has to be the best documentary on him, it tracks his life from a child to his early death in 91... Lots of great never before seen interviews by his mother, sister and Mary who many believe was the muse behind the song Love of my Life. The second disc has all of Freddie's solo videos which are just great.
on 2 October 2007
THIS IS A VERY WONDERFUL ''MUST HEAR'' COLLECTION OF SOLO SONGS BY ONE OF THE GREATEST SINGERS OF THE TWENTIETH CENTURY WITH THE SHORTEST LIFESPANS BECAUSE HE DIED BEFORE HIS TIME.
The album was released in both a single disc and a limited edition double disc format.
Disc one
"In My Defence" [2000 Remix]
"The Great Pretender" [Original 1987 Single Version]
"Living on My Own" [1993 Radio Mix]
"Made in Heaven"
"Love Kills" [Original 1984 Single Version]
"There Must Be More To Life Than This"
"Guide Me Home"
"How Can I Go On"
"Foolin' Around" [Steve Brown Remix]
"Time"
"Barcelona"
"Love Me Like There's No Tomorrow"
"I Was Born to Love You"

"My Love Is Dangerous" [Extended Version]
"Love Making Love" [Demo Version]
"Love Kills" [Pixel82 Remix]
"I Was Born to Love You" [Extended Version]
"Foolin' Around [Early Version]"
"Living on My Own" [No More Brothers Extended Mix]
"Love Kills" [More Order Rework]
"Your Kind of Lover" [Vocal
on 11 December 2007
Is the review above really looking at the same DVD? As a lover of Queen and Freddie, this was the worst thing I have ever seen. It was so slow - and spun out. Interviews with the owner of the shop in Zanzibar where Freddie had his baby picture taken in 1947 - I mean - how important is that? It could all have been done in half the time. And that piano music throughout - and the boring visual effects. Just show us Freddie and cut the effects out. Very tiring and frustrating. It's time Queen got someone other than the Torpedo Twins to do their DVDs. Soooo boring!
on 18 November 2015
Bought as present for dad he absolutely loves it