Customer reviews

Style: Women|Change

on 22 March 2017
Nice
on 15 August 2013
Great smelling product at a pretty good price. A good way of scoring a few extra brownie points with your wife
on 16 August 2013
Excellent value for money for a 100ml bottle. Quiite a unique smell for which i get plenty of comments about.
VINE VOICEon 1 December 2015
Gorgeous clean flowery smell, and the price of this for 100ml is so good. I love it, it lasts all day and I always get compliments that I smell nice ..
nice for everyday although the 100ml is a bit heavy for your handbag if you like to taker your perfume with you and do not think the 30ml is such a good price.
on 16 June 2010
Have always wanted a Paul Smith perfume but they seemed expensive, but when i saw the tester for that price on Amazon i quickly placed the order. the item was delivered in good time and as expected. its common knowledge that testers usually dont have a cover, this one came in a pack anyway, the fragrance smells the same with the original. Was good value for money. Thanks to Amazon. will buy it any other day.
on 20 November 2015
This is quite an unusual perfume, not sweet or floral or oriental, a little spicy maybe. I wasn't quite sure about it when I first sprayed some on but it's really grown on me and now I love it. I like the bottle too with the print down the side.I'll definitely be buying some more when it's all gone.
on 14 July 2015
I got this on a daily deal so at an excellent price. This followed purchasing the smaller bottle a few months back. It's a lovely product. Came well packaged with next day delivery. Have lost the smaller bottle to my daughter so it's a timeless fragrance obviously. Can not fault.
on 17 December 2013
I love this perfume and this was a better price than anywhere else. If you have never smelt it the best I can discribe is it smells like the "Palmer violets" sweets. As they say in Bristol, LUSH!
on 25 May 2012
I have bought paul smith perfume before (Roses) and the smell lasted all day long but with this one I find it doesnt last at all. I must stress this is NOT the sellers fault and the perfume itself does smell lovely and is a bargain at the price, but just doesnt seem to last as well as some of the other paul smith perfumes, and i would use this seller again without hesitation, just not to buy this perfume
on 12 March 2012
Bought for Girlfriend for crimbo as she already new she liked it.
Really good price at the time.
Always best to play it safe I think!!