Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 11 November 2012
I bougth this rain cover after reading some good reviews here. I thought I would be saving moey buying this product, but it was a mistake. The plastic is cheap and nasty, it is hard and not easy to store after use, also not easy to put on pram. I only used it twice and already ruined,. Very poor quality item,. Pay a little more and you can ge lovely, soft, good quality rain cover that will last you longer with less hassel.
on 18 December 2013
Universal my arm pitt!!!! This does not fit my buggy. And after 10 mins of fitting it the best i could it ripped. Not impressed in the slightest.
on 26 May 2014
Easy to use. Does what its supposed too! A little bit hard to store as plastic is quite stiff but this will probably get better with more use!
on 9 May 2013
I bought this to fit over a Hauck carry cot pram as one did not come with it and it fits very well. Am happy with the product.
on 20 September 2010
I was looking for a product that would work on a large pram and also when converted to pushchair. This does the job and is easy to use. Definately recommend!
on 26 May 2009
I bought this item after searching for a long time for a raincover that could fit my mamas and Papas pram. Others i had seen were around £30 or more. Then i came across this one on amazon and i have to say it is absoloutly perfect. It is tough and fully covers the bassinet of the pram. I am very pleased, great value for money.
on 15 September 2011
Having had my pram/pushchair for 6 years and now using for second baby, the original raincover had finally given up hope. This universal raincover is perfect for the larger size pram to pushchair models and is in fact easier to fit than the original - brilliant!
on 25 June 2017
stylish,convenient and excellent performance This is a good product worth the buy This definitely serves its purpose. Everything I received was fine. Super portable work
on 12 September 2010
I only used this half a dozen times before one of the seams split half way along. Very disappointed with the quality of this product.
on 24 May 2014
very poor quality inf act a bin liner would be of more use returned for full refund .would not recommend