on 13 October 2010
This is the third guitar tuner I've owned and it is definitely the best. Incredibly accurate, can detect even the slightest rotation of the machine head. The mic is also very responsive just make sure there isn't too much noise in the room because the mic can pick it up and it will interfere with the accuracy of the tuner. Takes around 2 minutes to tune the guitar. Absolutely fantastic item 5* worth every penny.
on 18 February 2010
I bought this for my son as a stocking filler. I have asked him about it as he has now had it for a couple of months.
He has told me that at first it took him a while to work it out (although he never reads all the instructions) but now it works very well, it is easy to use, didn't take him long to work it out, it is very good. He said at first he couldn't get it to work properly but then realised that he needed to turn the volume up and from there it was brilliant. He would highly recommend it. His guitar was very out of tune and this little gadget had it all tuned up in minutes.
on 7 January 2011
It arrived on time =D.
This is the first ever Guitar tuner I've bought(got an acoustic guitar on Christmas),after the first couple of uses and reading the instructions its pretty simple and quick to tune my guitar. No worries at all with the product, its very easy to understand also it comes with batteries which is always good.
You can stand it up which is always handy, you could take it and put it in your pocket if you travel with your guitar. (also it tunes Bass, Guitar and violin)
No worries not hearing the guitar if you strum quietly, very accurate. The led lights are bright.

Excellent for its price, worth buying.

Overall Brilliant Guitar tuner 10/5.
on 21 March 2013
Very well featured; allows both automatic and manual tuning of a variety of guitars and other stringed instruments, up to and including 7 string electric lead and 5 string bass.

Operation is simple, watch the lights first to get a rough tuning (left red = too low, right red = too high), once you hit the green light you can then refer to the digital gauge to dial it in more precisely.

The image shows a 'Belcat' branded tuner (Belcat being the company that make them for Rockburn). Elsewhere on Amazon, buying the exact same product but with a 'Rockburn' branding was £25 at time of ordering.

Bought this one as I was aware of the logo being the only difference between the two.

Pleasantly surprised however, when the one I received had the Rockburn logo on it anyway :)
on 14 June 2013
It's compact, seems well built and accurate when detecting notes either when your instrument is plugged in to the tuner or using the inbuilt microphone to pick up the string sound. Any slight variation in a note played will be indicated on the clear screen. If either of the red lights comes on, adjust your string until the line on the dial point straight up and the green light glows.

I have used this tuner on my bass and acoustic guitar without any problems to report. It has a stand built in to the back too, so no more finding places to lean it on while you're tuning up
on 22 August 2014
Great tuner, just plug straight to your guitar and tune! You can use the back clip to hook to your belt etc, or just use it as a stand but since the screen is small; I have to hold it close so the stand is really useless. It came with the batteries needed!
Only problem is, is that the compartment where the batteries go on is quite week and if you set it down on a desk, for example, with a bit of force, the batteries come flying out
on 6 September 2014
Bought this for my 12 year old daughter, she started learning to play the guitar 3 months ago. Her words are "love it, quick and very easy to use and if I don't know the note in a tune I'm learning I can sing the note and the tuner will tell me what note to play"
on 26 February 2013
This is a really good reliable tuner and work very well, simple and easy to use.
The only fault i have with the one i recived is the part of which contains the battries is a little broken and comes undone easy, however its no biggy and still works very well.
on 13 May 2012
This wasn't the cheapest tuner available, but I wanted an electronic one as it's much less disturbing to other people if you can tune silently! Makes me realise that my ear wasn't as good as I thought, so apologies to the band when I've been out of tune! Shouldn't happen any more, this tuner is really easy to use.
on 3 April 2013
Very effective as a stand alone tuner. Have checked it against my keyboard and it us spot on. Big problem though - the battery compartment keeps flying open and even tape fails to hold it in place for long. My advice is try and find an alternative product.