Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 November 2016
Arrived in perfect condition and plays beautifully.
on 15 July 2017
Bought this brand new. When it arrived and I tried to play it the first disc was really warped. The second disc wasn't even round and so completely unplayable. I sent it back for a refund. I would advise anyone looking to buy this on vinyl not to as the manufacturing is awful
on 12 May 2017
Great!
on 2 December 2016
Great
on 26 July 2017
even not being a JT fan, this is a great album!
on 5 May 2017
Very fast delivery will use it again in another time
on 21 October 2006
I am a BIG fan of Mr. JT and this album surely shows why!

The album starts where 'Justified' left off! My favourite tracks below...

My Love - (10/10) Absolutely love this track its so simple yet so catchy and doesn't get boring. T.I. is also good in the song and his rap goes with the rythym and flow of the song. With obvious production by Timbaland (this guy's a legend) you can't really go wrong.

What Goe's Around (Comes Around) (10/10) Again I absolutely love this song because the lyrics are great and so is the beat. Only hitch with this song is the references of which many believe to be aimed at Britney Spears; we heard all that business on 'Justified' so leave it there Justin!

Chop Me Up (9/10) Nice to see JT going a bit more 'urban'. This is a fresh track and I like it. Three 6 Mafia are good in the song too but Timbaland... as much as I like him; that's only as a producer as his raps ain't that good and I'm sick of hearing him use the same lyric 'AKA Thomas Crown'. Otherwise, good song!

Losing My Way (9/10) Excellant song and nice to see JT talking about serius matters other than Britney Spears. The song is again simple but in no way boring. Love the lyrics. Love the beats. Love the song.

They are my favourite songs on the album but that doesn't mean I think all the other songs are rubbish and they are no way seen as filler's. It's just I think the tracks above are the stand out tracks on the album and I hope to see them released as singles.

Overall... love this album and bring on Mr. JT's 3rd!
on 30 August 2016
Love me some JT & thought for this price to experience this album, thankyou
on 7 June 2007
1. Futuresex/Lovesound - On the very first track you notice the Timbaland influence straight away, it's a far cry from his n*sync days. Beat is great, great vocal range, a favourite of mine on the album.

2. Sexyback Ft.Timbaland - I'm sure if you are even contemplating buying this album you'll have heard this song. Sexually motivated, but the whole album is. It's a grower. Grungy beat and vocals.

3. Sexy Ladies/Let Me Talk to You (Prelude) - From the first note it reminds me of Prince. Gets lost in between Sexyback and the astounding My Love.

4. My Love Ft T.I. - Chances are you'll have heard this one too. This song will become 'classic timberlake' in years to come. T.I does a not bad job in pulling the whole thing together.

5. Love Stoned/I Think She Knows (Interlude) - As you'll have guessed, this whole song is about love, girls and sex. This song is my favourite on the whole album. Beatbox beat int he background is impressive and works well, lyrics are excellent and the I think she Knows interlude is excllent, calm and slow-ish. Excellent production.

6. ...What Goes Around...Comes Around (Interlude) - Another single from the album, has one of the best music videos i've seen in a long while. Slower tempo than alot of the album, but well worth the 7.21mins length.

7. Chop Me Up Ft.Three 6 Mafia,Timbaland - Don't let the shouting at the start of this track put you off, Justin makes this track with his verse. If you're a fan of Three 6, then you'll like their verse, timbaland spits a bland, egotistic verse as usual which isn't up to scratch. This could be a skipper if you don't like loud hip-hop.

8. Damn Girl - Unlike his rapping, Timbaland/will.i.am's production is spot on in this song. will.i.am features briefly and doesn't spoil it. Catchy hook you'll be singing all day.

9. Summer Love/Set the Mood (Prelude)- This is a summer song, the beat will sound similar to one earlier on in the album, but this is one of the last repetitive bassy songs. Nice chorus, but the repitition of the word "girl" gets annnoying. The real gem is Set The Mood, which is a great taster of the next few songs, slower tempo, softer singing. Justin at his romantic best.

10. Until the End of Time - With a whole orchestra to work with, Timberlake pulls out all the stops with this, is a great relaxing tune to listen to. Lyrics aren't all that, but the orchestra alone will touch you.

11. Losing My Way - Another song that gets lost between amazing tracks. However, the story of Bob is good stuff. Backing beat gets frustrating after a couple of listens, but Justin is on Fire.

12. (Another Song) All Over Again - My favourite song on this album changes with every listen, and i've decided this is mine for today. Lovestoned was yesterday. This song is beautifully sung, written and the piano is brilliant. This songs displays how much talent this boy has, with just himself, a piano and a simple drum beat he can produce one of the best songs of the year. Excellent end to the album.

13. Pose (Bonus Track) Ft. Snoop Dogg - Could have done without this I think. (Another song) was the perfect way to end a great album filled with variety. This song really belongs in between Chop me Up and Damn Girl.

Excellent album. Better than his first, more sophisticated and with Timbaland's extensive knowledge of producing the album is musically fantastic. A couple of misses but overall it's an album full of hits!
on 25 July 2007
All albums start with the song, and Justin has knocked that phrase into orbit with this album. I bought Justified some 4 years ago, it was his way of dropping the boyband smell which lingered around him, and he did well back then, it had a lot of similiarity to Michael Jackson's 'Off the wall' album, a complete disconnection from the norm, lets do something different.

FutureSex/LoveSounds has been a long time coming, a 4 year gap for Mr Timberlake has done him well, this album was very much anticipated all over the place and sure enough i don't think people are disappointed.

Fresh funky and just damn good tunes, his collaboraion with super producer Timbaland has risen the bar of pop/rock music, the production is just brilliant, its clean, atmospheric and of the highest quality (wat else do u expect?!).

I won't go on about the songs, coz u've heard them all, u have ur own opinion, thats why u want to buy the album, great stuff, well done!