on 4 January 2013
Like a number of other reviewers, when I received this I thought it wasn't working correctly. However, after some experimentation, I discovered that you have to pull the cord all the way to activate the lights and sounds. If you don't pull it all the way then you only get the shaking motion. This might prove to be frustrating for a little one trying to play with it on their own.
on 19 March 2013
This was brought for my little girl as a gift from her grandma. All I can say is it is very disappointing. You have to pull the cord all the way and quite hard to activate the song and light feature which is played very quickly and is hardly recognised as the infamous song.

The vibration feature is very loud and so you can't hear the music over it. Also, wires can be felt through parts of the toy. Not the best. Needless to say, my mum is very upset that this toy does not meet the standards set by the manufacturer.
on 13 February 2012
I bought this for my son as he loves Twinkle Twinkle little star, and as a bonus it lit up and was bright and colourful.

Unfortunately it plays twinkle twinkle very quietly and super fast and lasts around 8 seconds - it is hardly recognisable as the famous tune and can barely be heard above the sound of the motor. The 2 flashing lights are the only positive about this toy and the handing bits off it.

I would not recommend this toy as i feel there are much better products available at this price.
on 29 June 2010
I purchased this toy for my 6 month old and he absolutely loves it. There are so many features to it that my son never tires of it and as he's been teething, the teether has been particularly useful. Would definitely recommend.
on 1 August 2013
Unless my 5 month all can learn to bench press his own body weight there is no way on earth he will be able to pull the cord to make it flash. Add to that it is only a velcro link that you can attach it with and you just can't do it, the amount of strength you have to pull with pulls it off his bouncer rail. Not really that functional for a small child, he likes it enough to try and nibble on the hoops but thats it really.
on 27 November 2015
For the price, im very dissappointed! The toy doesn't even come in a box, if I give it to my niece now it will look like ive bought her a second hand toy! I also thought the various hands etc would do different things but you can simply pull one cord and it vibrates and sings for about 5 seconds and it's done. Very loud and the vibration is so harsh it would sooner scare my niece than entertain her!
on 12 March 2012
This toy looks fantastic, really eye catching for my son. But dissapointingly, there is no noise when the cord is pulled. It is supposed to play Twinkle Twinkle but nothing happens. Unfortunately due to baby brain I thought I had misread it when I ordered it and thought it didnt play music otherwise I would have returned it as faulty, it is now too late!!!!!!!!!!
on 30 October 2012
Having read the reviews I decided to buy this toy anyway as it looked bright and colourful unfortunately that's all it is. I can't see how it lights up and when you pull the cord all it does is vibrate, it does not play twinkle twinkle little star. I would not recommend this to anyone.
on 4 November 2012
My baby loved her Lamaze activity knot so when I saw this, I thought it might be a good upgrade since it has lights and sounds. She hated it. I still try to reintroduce it every once in a while now that she is older but she doesn't care for it.
on 24 November 2012
My grand daughter loves this toy she loves the bright colours, the twinkling lights but most of all it vibrates when you pull a string and it tickles if you put it on your babies tummy. Good buy

See one answered question