Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Worried Blues Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 27 March 2014
I work in IT, and often have to demonstrate / recommend products such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking / Dragon Dictate for people. I also use that program for my own work, and I wanted a better microphone for home use, to replace the one that I got free with an early version of Dragon back in 2005.

I have tried this Plantronics microphone on a Mac and two different PCs, and ensured that it was set up properly using Dragon's audio setup tools. In each case, the accuracy level was significantly lower than my old microphone. Therefore I'm going back to using the one that came free in Dragon's box all those years ago.

The Plantronics USB microphone, however, is a different story - I'd highly recommend spending a little more and buying that one instead.
on 2 April 2017
Perhaps expected too much at this price point but the Plantronics name gave some reassurance - wasn't expecting Bose quality.

Purchased to test voip service to see if it was viable but unfortunately the sound quality is truly dreadful and the headset unusable.

2 stars as the microphone somewhat improved speech recognition with Cortana but I'd spend more and get something of better quality than this.
on 12 November 2009
I bought this headset for use with my Dragon NaturallySpeaking Voice Recognition Software, after the headband of the original headset was accidentally broken, because it had been given the highest grade certification by Nuance. I took care to ensure that both the microphone was properly positioned in relation to my mouth and that I followed the Dragon procedure to adjust the volume. I am delighted to say that my confidence was fully justified and the headset performs excellently.
33 Comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 May 2017
Good sound. Helps when I am skyping.
on 28 May 2017
Good Quality product works very well
on 7 July 2017
Unbelievably good for voice recognition.
on 1 September 2016
Not compatible with my Mac
on 16 June 2017
Brilliant - quality product
on 23 October 2009
I have been using this headset connected to my laptop for voice chats over IP phones. I can tell you that this product is amazing; light in weight and crystal clear sound.

Its surely a product that can claim "value for money" in the true sense.
on 23 October 2010
I use this headset with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11. Even though I have a Scottish accent, this headset is superb in conjunction with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 at picking up the words that I speak with almost 100% accuracy. I am writing this review with the headset and Dragon 11 and up until now there is not even one mistake. Impressive!