Price:£9.95+ Free shipping

on 11 October 2010
came through fine and as promised. v easy assembly, our 2 year old Sam loves it. this kite stay in the air with miminal wind, ideal for small kids also. we found however as little ones like to hold the string handle themselves and generally let go, that it's a good idea to tie a line to the handle that they're holding otherwise you end up running for it :-). great kite, good value for money.
My son has had loads of fun with this kite. it flies well with a little breeze and is quality made.
on 19 August 2010
My 2 1/2 year old niece can fly this kite all by herself. The flight capability of this kite is extremely good especially in very low to almost no wind conditions. This is somewhat surprising given its novelty type appearance but despite this it works remarkably well. As regards just successful take-off and simple longevity of hovering type flying this kite easily outperforms several much more expensive kites I own. This kite does not claim to be a stunt kite and it is not. This kite is extremely easy to assemble (easy minimal assembly required only) and fly almost straight out of the packet. I highly recommend this kite. It's also reasonably durable for the price. In terms of reliable basic flying ability and fun factor this kite is an outstanding product.
on 26 January 2011
Whilst delivery of this kite was rather slow (leading up to Christmas, poor weather etc etc) the product itself is fantastic. We took it to the beach, it was easy and quick to assemble (always a bonus with impatient children) and was up in a flash. Even the wings flap like a bird and it takes no skill to fly it so suitable for children (and adults!) of any age. It only has one string so is most definitely not a stunt kite but it's so beautiful and easy to use that it doesn't matter - even my husband who is normally one for stunt antics with his kites thought it was absolutely lovely. My boys are 6 & 8 and fought all afternoon to take it in turns!
on 19 April 2012
Was out on a windy day a few weeks back with the boy and thought.... you know what would be good right now.... a kite. We both went online and picked out this seagull kite or 'Bob' as he is now known.

Ordered on the Sunday night and it arrived Thursday, slightly larger package than your standard mail so we knew what it was. Unfortunatly we had to wait until the weekend to take Bob out for a go as it wasn't very windy. Excellent fun though when all sorted, easy to put together and supplied in a heavy duty bag to put back into again when done.

Bob flies really well and fooled a couple of young segulls as they came in for a look at him lol. Great value for money and good fun too, highly recommended purchase.
on 4 July 2014
I ordered this kite and another (rainbow coloured with long tails) - both arrived really quickly. Brought kids to the beach to try them out. This seagull kite is a real statement - got it up in the air really easily, and it flew really well.
The only thing I would say is that it did not achieve great height in comparison to the other - perhaps its just the shape/design, so kids were a little disappointed over that, but overall, its a good kite and well worth the money, but if I had to buy again, I would definitely go for two off the other rainbow kite (triangle shape with long central tail and thinner streamers to the side).
on 11 November 2012
Very realistic when in flight. We flew it near a field and a load of pheasants thought it was real and flew off. String not quite as long as skybird we also own so doesn't fly quite so high but doesn't need much strenghth to keep it in the air so would make it good for younger children as well as those of us that just act like big kids.Great fun and gets you out in the fresh air.
on 19 April 2011
All positive things said about this kite are true.

It will basically fly itself in almost all wind conditions (from the lightest of breezes to more serious turbulence). Kids will love it, grown ups will look up and smile, birds will be curious.

The design is (very) well thought out and, up in the air, it looks remarkably beautiful and.. well, bird-like. Judicious pulls of the string will even make it do tricks. :)

Delivery was fast and the package in impeccable shape.

My only 'mild' objection concerns the relatively modest length of the string - this thing loves to fly, so be generous with it! Get it a looooong leash. :)
on 26 October 2011
Seagull kite is easy to fly, looks good when flying, is readily put together and does not pull too hard for a toddler. A good choice for a first kite.
on 29 July 2008
I bought this kite as a gift for my 4-yr old goddaughter and we flew it last weekend. I origionally thought that the shape was just a gimick and it wouldn't fly brilliantly but it turned out to be really great. It is easy to assemble - just two struts to slot in place - and comes in a durable bag. The kite was really easy to launch and my goddaughter flew it by herself after only a brief demonstration. I would definitely recommend this kite and am thinking of buying one for myself!

See one answered question