on 4 January 2010
To see this amazing actor dance is incredible, I find he started out as a dancer, none the less this a great track and so watchable, is there no end to this mans talents, Fatboy Slim chose extremely well with this one, and apt to the rolls Christopher has played
BRILLIANT
on 20 May 2015
Top notch entertainment. Excellent quality copy. Thanks again.
on 4 July 2014
Fantastic !! 10 out of 10 :) [but the menu is a bit tricky tbh - be patient with it !]
on 26 July 2007
Some of my favourite music videos have been by Fat Boy Slim and I love his music. I bought this DVD hoping to be able to stick it on for a party or something but there is no 'play all' feature. You can only watch one video at a time and then select the next track manually from the menu. I keep meaning to rip the videos onto my computer and re-build the DVD myself. What's the point? It's has really spoilt what could have been a great title.
on 23 August 2008
I keep finding myself putting this DVD back in over and over just to watch one of the funny and inspiring videos in this collection. Granted, several of them aren't worth the time wasted to watch to begin with (just to hear the music, which was the initial purpose of his videos IIRC), but several of them are just too good to watch once. Ones that come to mind are Ya Mama (for a GREAT laugh every time), Weapon of Choice, Demons, and Slash Dot Dash (need a wake up call?). Each are very well made and go with the music beautifully. I constantly come back to these videos more than ANY OTHER VIDEO I've ever seen.

Others, like Praise You, The Joker, Gangster Trippin', and borderline "That Old Pair of Jeans" took a great song and glued an awkward, goofy music "video" onto it. Praise You was almost embarassing. The Joker... well, contest winner, okay, that's acceptable. But Gangster Trippin'? Watch it once, okay, that's all you need. "That old pair of jeans" is a great song with great juggling (AMAZING, I might add), but what's the association?

Hey, there's more on this DVD than just the videos though. There's a documentary on the videos, which is an entertaining insight into the making of the videos, as well as a sneak peek into what Fatboy Slim does for a living - putting on HUGE shows. Quite the awesome sight for those of us not lucky enough to be able to see one in person.

I always knew. I would buy this DVD when it finally came out, but its so much more than I was expecting. I'm a pretty big fan and many things were still new to me! Lots of extras too! And where else can you get these videos? Two videos on this were voted greatest video of all time by VH1 and MTV. And its historical...although. I was a little disappointed they didn't get spike jonze on the documentary, over all I was very impressed with it.

It's still a great DVD despite its shortcomings. If you get the "Greatest Hits: Why Try Harder?" CD, get this DVD. And vice versa. They go great together! I EXTREMELY RECOMMEND IT!