Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Blue|Change
Price:£25.00 - £126.22

on 14 September 2010
we bought this rocking horse for our daughter's first birthday. It is an excellent item for this age group. She can get on it easily and it looks really durable too. Not the prettiest of all I guess but certainly the best for this young age group. It rocks nicely and keeps the child in the seat. if they fall off it is no problem at all because they are low down anyway.
on 20 May 2011
I purchased this toy for my nephew's first birthday. He is tall and strong for his age, so the rocking horse is big fun for him. It is a sturdy piece with a good seat and no catches, to get a child's arms or legs hooked in. And since it is quite low, there is no risk when falling off, either.
on 19 July 2010
I'm very pleased with my purchase as my 20 month old grandson is delighted with it, and his sister who is just 3 also enjoys it.
on 9 October 2009
This is fantastic value, great for indoors and out my 16 month oid plays on it every day! Love it.
on 10 January 2010
XMAS GIFT FOR MY 1YR OLD GRANDSON.VERY PLEASED AND HE LOVED IT STRAIGHT AWAY.VERY SAFE AND OK TO BE LEFT OUTSIDE IN SUMMER.WOULD RECOMMEND.
on 16 August 2014
I bought this for my little one year old great grand sons birthday!So safe to sit in too and the material it's made of is wonderful.He absolutely loved it!Knew how to rock in it straight away after the initial demo.I advice people to buy this for their little one.They will love it.
on 15 October 2015
This is a great toy. Love the material. Easy to clean. My one year old loves to ride on it. this is perfect for smaller babies like mine, it's low enough for him to get on and off and to place his feet. Great present for first birthday.
got this as a present for my wee boy for his first birthday.

He immediately enjoyed being put on it, and being rocked back and forward by hand. Within just a few weeks, he had got the idea, and was really going for it himself. It was great seeing his face so happy with riding his horse, and so full of determination and effort!

The horse itself feels very solid, though not too heavy. It's all in one plastic piece, so there are no small bits and pieces that might prove a danger to a child.
The saddle is fairly low to the floor, so not much chance of toppling injuries.

All in all, it seems like a nice modern and safe take on a classic toy. Highly recommended.
on 27 May 2014
This rocker is just the right size for toddlers. Mine was 12 months when we gave it to him and he happily sat there for ages without rocking - he needed encouragement to rock back and forth on it but now loves it.
on 5 November 2013
My 12 month old son loves his rocking horse. We bought it for his birthday and I liked the fact that is it so moveable - inside/outside/aunty's house/bedroom....where ever he is we can take this with us. Sturdy and would recommend.