Customer reviews

Great replacement good service
on 11 September 2017
ok
on 23 November 2013
This battery is expensive, buy it's a Nikon product and if you want the best you have to pay for it.
on 22 June 2017
Quality genuine Nikon product
on 13 September 2017
It is the best product for me!
on 16 February 2009
THE battery for the D3, D2x etc and the MB-D10 Battery grip for the D300 and D700. Excellent battery life and longevity. There are cheaper clones out there but none work as well as Nikon's own. I have used clones and some work with the D2x but not the D3 and vice versa. Some will not work with the grip. Save money in the long run and get the real thing.
on 15 May 2016
This was purchased for me from amazon for a shoot, fully charged it as per the instructions. However It didn't even last a full hour before I needed to recharge it. I don't really expect this from a genuine nikon battery at this price. The purchase has got back in touch with amazon, they have sent out a replacement but now I have to waste my time packing up the battery, printing off the returns label, go to the post office and pay for sending the item back. Not a great experience from either nikon or amazon sad to say
on 19 July 2012
What can one say? It is what it is. It works. If I need another, I'll buy another. Will say however, I was never ever concerned about battery life when on a day's shoot with the D3S. With the D4, I best make sure I always carry a spare battery.
on 26 June 2010
Goes hand in hand with MH-21 charger and Bl-3 cover, the battery is excellent, I haven't had to switch to the in camera battery since acquiring this one.