on 16 April 2017
I've had 3 of these watches - but my previous two had the 'resin' strap. Forget the 10 year battery life, because the resin strap will break within 2 years (as mine did twice). However, the cloth strap version is a different matter. I've had this for over 2 years now and it is still virtually as good as new. I use the watch every day, it stays on in the shower, and for surfing.
on 3 February 2013
I bought one of these watches two months ago and was very impressed with the various features.Setting up all the different functions may seem complicated,but the user manual is so easy to understand,that after a few mistakes I soon got the hang of it the best things on the watch is it's size and weight.Very small and light,with it's cloth strap you hardly notice it's on your wrist.
Ideal for wearing during sports(mine are golf & swimming)it has a clear and easy to read digital and analogue display(and a backlight!!) The feature I use most often is the multi- alarm function as I have a memory like a sieve when it comes to remembering to call someone at a particular time of day.
Overall,for under £25,this watch is ideal for kids,adults and semi -golden oldies like me. ENJOY!!
on 5 April 2012
I bought this watch for my son who has been using it for over 8 months, here is his review:-

this watch is completely great!Even though it is a watch for adults i still understand how to use it. All you need to do is to read the manual, focusing on each
section one at a time. It is also very high quality.the only annoying thing about it is the analog hands get in the way of the digital screen but all you need to do is
tilt the watch. on the telephone no. recorder you can put things like door numbers on
it.it comes in handy a lot.if i need to use the count down timer i can just press
a few buttons.You would probaly be thinking how it fits me.Well my dad modified the watch so all i need to do to put it on is put the strap end through a small metal bar and Velcro it on,easy!I REALLY recommend for adults and children to get this great watch.
on 26 August 2014
Quite happy with this watch. Although it doesn't have a sweep second hand the digital displays gives hours minutes and seconds so no problem. The stopwatch, countdown timer and three alarms are easy to understand and are easily set. I can safely recommend this watch - although I don't know how long the elasticated loop will last that holds the end of the velcro strap. OK so far after about a month of daily wear, removing it every day.
on 13 July 2011
I bought this watch based on the reviews of others so thought it only fair to write one of my own. Great watch, posted yesterday arrived today. On wrist and set up within five minutes. A little bit fiddly to set the the time but once done hopefully won't have to do it again. The watch is everything the other reviews said, light, comfortable and no 'knobs' to stick in the back of my hand when riding my back. Looks a bit military style but if it lives up to the other reviews for durability who cares!
2 people found this helpful
on 29 March 2016
Overall it is quite nice, I gave less stars as it was a lot greener in colour than picture. The menu for the digital part, well just too complicated to be bothered with, do not see the need for all of that. The light is useful and waterproof.
on 9 September 2013
It may not be classed up market but it is clear to read [and a friendly face!] the ability to be able to read the time and the day/date at the same time [pun] is great for us old ones. Far prefer from a practical point of view than my Omega. Would have given it 5 star but the instructions can be a bit difficult to work through. BUT the batteries do not last 10 years
on 26 June 2009
I tend to buy a cheap replacement watch to wear for golf, gym, gardening etc every couple of years when the battery runs down. This Casio seems to be perfectly adequate, and if, as stated the battery lasts ten years, then the strap will probably need replacing first (if I can be bothered). Lots of bells & whistles such as alarms, timers, telephone directory which I'm unlikely to use. Useful backlight function. Good value and does exactly what it says on the tin.
on 25 January 2012
Bought this for the other half who is notoriously hard on watches, previous ones being lost, broken, run over, or straps destroyed. Found this one yesterday in the washing machine! It had gone through a 30oC cycle, including spin, as he had left it in his socks(?). It's still fine, going strong and almost unscratched!! Definitely worth every penny, and what's more, he likes it (the washing machine was an accident)!!
on 30 October 2017
Cheap watch, good for sports, I like the canvas strap - feels OK even when cold, wet etc. Good for rougher style sports.
"10 year battery " is more like one year battery.
Watch lasted only for about 2 years, and is now kaput. OK price-performance I guess.