on 8 February 2007
When I heard about this DVD/CD release, I was hugely excited. Before buying I thought I'd listen to a friend's copy and I'm Glad I did! As a huge fan of the genius that is Dream Theater, I was really disappointed with what I heard.

The first CD is awsome with the usual wizardry on display but what on earth posessed the band to employ the services if third rate musicians to supply the orchestral backing?

The poor intonation, balance and quality of musicianship spoils what would otherwise be a quite brilliant performance by perhaps one of the greatest bands to grace this planet.

I only wish I could personally ask messus Portnoy and Petrucci what they were thinking of!

Never Mind, there's always Budokan to fall back on.
on 20 August 2010
What is there to say about DT? I ignored their cds for many years thinking that the whole thing was too progressive, too technical, too sophisticated. When I finally listenend to one of their albums (Systematic Chaos), I instantly fell in love with their sound and songs. I bought all their cds and dvds, and this is a live cocert everyone interested in progressive rock should call his own. AMAZING STUFF!!!!!
on 25 September 2006
Another excellent Dream Theater live album, the addition of the Octavarium orchestra is a masterstroke.

Worth getting for the 40 minute orchestral suite of Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence, though the rest of the material (including the new material) is fantastic. Lots to enjoy here.

Further evidence that Dream Theater are light years ahead of all other contemporary rock music.
on 18 May 2016
a must buy, its satisfies on all levels, great musicianship, great melodies, but then I am a big fan
on 27 June 2013
dream theater is great i have put this on my ipod so i can listen to it all the time .
on 27 September 2015
nice to hear live sound quality ok , good package
on 21 February 2015