Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 June 2012
This is album is awsome. You will not be disapointed. Every song is superb!! Go on buy it!! What your ears were desined for!!
on 18 July 2013
Amazing band, amazing album!!
As always the music is awesome and I am very happy that I bought this album!
on 5 September 2014
CD plays very well and I love it but I cant play it as much as I have so many CD's all of a sudden.
on 5 December 2009
I was very pleased with this purchase. 70% of the songs on the album are my kinda rooooock:)
on 15 December 2014
I'll tell you stories of a better time
In a place that we once knew
on 29 August 2006
Absolutey amazing! I first heard of them from roam and collective mtb'ing dvd soundtracks.

Since buying this album ive now bought them all. its amazing! would whole heartedly recommend. The lead singer has a fantastic voice and the riffs make your spine tingle at points!

I find this album is more metally than earlier albums like unravelling which are more punk infulenced.

amazing band. buy it!

buy it just for 'swing life away' alone!
on 4 June 2015
Excellent, thanks.
on 31 May 2016
Thanks
on 29 November 2015
Great.
on 16 May 2007
The album is clever and i recommend it for die hard rise against fans. It does have some great songs, drones and behind closed doors are very good. But it is not a patch on any of their other albums. It seems to me that the band have not tried very hard with this album. Revolutions Per Minute is unbelieveable, definitely get that instead of this if you do not already have it. I recommend earlier Rise against or Phinius Gage's new release "Seek Out your Foes". Seek Out your Foes is what Rise against wanted to make but they couldn't do it. I would give this album a miss and buy Phinius Gage's albums...