Customer reviews

Kent 20T Folding Comb

on 11 October 2015
I can't fault the build quality of this comb, the form factor is good, it's a stylish looking thing too.

The problem I have is, whatever plastic this is made of causes a huge static build-up for me. Running the comb twice through my hair and it's as if I've been rubbing a balloon against my head; my hair becomes completely unworkable. Using it on dry hair without copious amounts of product is impossible. It's shame because visually, it's a really cool thing, and it's so convenient. But I have tried using it many times and I always end up having to wet my hair and comb it with something else. The other combs I use lying around the house are all plastic, and this is not a problem with any of them, so make of that what you will.

This might not be a problem for you, I guess it could depend on your hair type? I can only rate this based on my experience and I can't make use of this product.
on 7 July 2013
Words cannot describe how stylish this comb is. On any windy day, pull it out of your pocket, unfold, comb hair, and watch everyone admire your preparedness.

This is a very high quality comb. Would make a great gift.
on 21 June 2017
Excellent product. An essential item for all bearded men. This is my third comb purchased. A quality comb. I would thoroughly recommend this product
on 19 May 2017
Good product , quick delivery
on 4 January 2015
Not sure why some reviewers say that its not a good comb. Use pretty much daily to keep my beard under control, had no issues with it whatsoever. Its been a few months between buying the comb and my reviewing it. If you need a simple/cheap beard comb, just buy this one :)
on 19 November 2015
Better quality than I imagined considering the price. Quite sturdy and folds away nicely.
on 2 May 2017
First comb I've ever used. Was lead to believe that Kent combs are of the best quality and I wasn't let down..
Only downside is the gold writing fades quickly, but that's irrelevant really in terms of using a comb..
on 31 August 2017
Perfect
on 15 August 2017
Got it for my brother he's happy
on 2 March 2017