Format: DVD|Change
Price:£27.95+ £1.26 shipping

on 19 March 2013
I've had seen all episodes of every QAF season, and I am confident to say that this show portrays it all...the good, the bad, and the ugly. If you try to focus on the fact that there are stereo-typical scenes in the show, then thats all you'll see. However, it covers every living scenario gay or straight.
on 9 April 2008
If your gay or a lesbian - this show is fantastic - I have all 5 seasons and I watch them over and over again. I absolutely love it - Brian is so hot and I love his character....Absolutely brilliant....the stories are realistic and keep you interested from start to finish....What more can I say - If you haven't seen it - You are missing the best gay/lesbian show available.....The L Word is great, but not as realistic as this.....
on 26 January 2013
I have all Queer as Folks seasons ( 5 seasons )

very good, its a must see series

no doubts about it
on 8 March 2013
hoping to borrow as bought as gift and want to see why everyone luvs this series it was much appreciated so must be good
on 28 December 2013
if u like the british one youll love this its better and there are more great music to listen too
on 29 July 2015
Excellent item =)
on 6 January 2015
very good
on 7 January 2008
the story is like that of the uk version but 10 times more fun , better in many ways (acting directing and you actually feel you know them as your own friends, you will laugh with them and cry with them! me and my wife have many lesbigay freinds and we both cried watching this ,we have seen the complete american season (1-5) and they do become more and more in depth with each person as the seasons progress the only bad thing is that it had to come to an end ....