Customer reviews

on 20 November 2008
Everyone with a video capable iPod will know how frustrating it is that while it seems to be OK legally to rip a commercial CD into iTune for use on your iPod, that this is a no no for commercial DVDs. For this reason, this product will not rip commercial DVDs into mp4 format for the iPod, PSP etc. It does work with home recordings, but in truth even for this I found this software to be very slow, and quite often it would crash (a common problem with Pinnacle video related products). There are better shareware programmes out there which can be downloaded from the net (some of which will even rip commercial DVDs), which will do the same job much more quickly and with out the crashes. So really I could not recommend this product.
on 27 May 2008
I have been looking at reviews for psp software,i wanted something easy as i am not a computer whizz kid.I wanted a psp to watch movies and catch up on tv progs at work.Most reviews do put me off,so I decided on this software package as it had no reviews and it did look easy.Amazon again sent it very quick,they are really good.I put the disc in the drive and folowed the intructions,didn't take long at all.When I select the icon on my desktop alittle screen comes up,very simple,it even has a tutorial,I only had a quick look at this as it really is simple.I put a dvd in i have recorded on,select the content i want,where it will go,press start and that is it,so easy even I can use it.I don't know about speed,I saw in other reviews that some software is slow,but I was happy with the speed,on a 4gb memory stick,i have 4 movies and 8 tv shows and still have a bit of space left.As for speed don't sit there waiting for it,a watched kettle never boils,go off and do something else.Buy this,it is really good.many thanks Amazon on another quality product and superb service.
on 7 February 2009
The Ipod touch is an amazing piece of kit,everything is so easy to use. The music player is great, easy to download your own discs or obtain from music from Itunes. It is easy to instal films from dvd's and the quality is very good and you can watch them anywhere.
BBC Iplayer works well and enables you to watch programs you have missed.
I take a lot of digital photos and they display well on the screen.
Internet access is great & I can read my e'mails in bed without putting the PC on,
There are so many useful things ie. Local weather for the week, Ftse results updated every 20min; Lots of downloads many free, games(not for me), The usual Calculators, Calender, World time, alarm clock etc.
J.Robinson age 72yearsNew Apple iPod touch 16GB - 2nd Generation