on 14 August 2013
I've not played Monopoly in a few years. I remember using paper money and if you have little space it can get a little messy and you might not see the property you have. That rental income helps a lot as any player nows. With the electronic banking makes thing much easier.
The gameboard is the same as I had remembered the game and the only difference now is just higher prices like the 15M to start and 2M to pass go and so on.
on 29 December 2017
Thank you! Item arrived even quicker than expected which was perfect as it was part of a Christmas gift. The game was just as described and I was impressed with how all the parts were packed to keep it tidy.
on 10 January 2012
My daughter and I played this electronic game for 3 hours on Boxing Day. It got very depressing when I was left with only about £100 and she had hotels etc; but the situation soon changed and I ended up winning. What fun we had. It did get a bit boring having to use the switch machine after every move though.Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition (London UK)
on 24 December 2011
Got this for my 12-year-old nephew for Christmas, and he loved it. The board has been updated to include modern pricing and today's big streets and companies of London. The old paper money has gone and has been replaced by a credit card system which you use to purchase streets, house, hotels and to pay your rent and other bills. Nice and simple good fun.
on 3 March 2013
I bought this for my son who works for a merchant bank in the City and is someone who embraces new technology and gadgets! He loves to play Monopoly when the family all get together and as it was his 30th birthday and we were having a big family party weekend, that seemed an ideal gift for him. Five of them played and said they all enjoyed it, but that it was a bit full on to be the banker and also a player. I had read this comment in a previous review when I was deciding which version to buy, but am glad I bought this one anyway as it seemed so appropriate for him. It will definitely come out again at the next family occasion!
on 10 November 2017
it came with one banking card missing, although not essential for it to be played, but quite annoying that it was'nt mentioned by the seller, hence one star
on 12 December 2012
a present for my granddaughter but I know she will like it. The older version was getting too much for this little financial wiz kid she didn't know where to put all the money when she cheated her Grandma out of all of the electric cos. etc. Only kidding she has that sort of brain.
on 15 October 2011
This is a great modern take on on the origional game though I do think there should be a volume controle on the card machine as in todays open plan living it is impossible to have a conversation unless you do as I did and tape a wad of tissues over the speaker outlet.
So come on lets get even more up to date and add a volume controle.
on 28 December 2015
We love the fact that there is no paper money to loose, however we've never finished a game!
Students...
on 25 March 2014
bought as gist for great grandchildren and they loved it.....regrettably now they are in to their ipads etc as this 'takes too long' according to them but they loved it and taught them about credit cards etc and how they work

See one answered question