Customer reviews

on 6 April 2014
Good bit of kit but pricey for waht it is. But if you need it you need it. connection is termpermental at best but hey hoo
on 21 June 2013
This is exactly what you'd expect - a direct replacement for the cradle that comes with the garmin (at least the 305 forerunner, which is what I have). Can't fault it, but then that's exactly as should be isn't it.
on 25 July 2017
Great..
My Garmin Forerunner 305 suddenly stopped charging a few weeks ago, and since in Garmin's usual style, it gave me no clue as to where the problem lay, I took a gamble on buying a new charging stand. Thankfully, as soon as I plugged it in, everything worked beautifully again. It's basically identical quality to the original, and hopefully it'll last at least as long (2 years or so) as the original one. Not hideously overpriced either, which was a pleasant surprise!
on 6 November 2013
I bought the forerunner 205/305 charging cradle 010-10752-00 from another website. I have been having trouble charging my 205 for quite some time now and I was very hopeful when I read all the reviews about the product. When I got my new charging cradle I couldn't wait to get my 205 working again but although I have tried cleaning the terminals on my 205, I can only maintain a 'charging in progress' status by squeezing the cradle and the 205...as soon as I let go, the screen goes blank. So, I wrapped a hair scrunchie round it to keep up the pressure, and it has been charging OK.
on 24 November 2012
Garmin part - identical to the original, and works just as well. Note you will need to supply your own USB mini cable to connect it to your computer (or the power brick supplied with the watch).
on 20 February 2013
I have been having intermittent problems charging and downloading from my 305 for quite a while despite cleaning the contacts with an eraser, but this weekend it actually refused to recognise my device at all. Very frustrating as the 305 itself is working fine.
I took a gamble on this new cradle and it recognised the device and downloaded my data first time. If you are having similar problems I would definitely recommend trying this option before forking out £200 for a replacement watch.
on 7 February 2013
I bought the Garmin watch GPS for my wife as a Christmas present last year and the charger was a problem almost from the start and it would work when it felt like it. I initially though that it was the power adapter but, as I found out when I eventually replaced it, the Cradle was faulty. The new one works fine and I now have a happy wife with a fully functioning GPS. THANKS!!!!
on 24 September 2015
The watch eventually over time stops being as tightly gripped in the cradle, hence the need for a replacement. Could be a bit of wear on the watch too of course. Original purchase was 2008 (now autumn 2015) but I still think the charging method should be looked into by garmin.
on 4 November 2013
Part was as advertised, a dock for my Garmin 305 Forerunner, but on attempting to use it I found it did not actually fit.

I returned the dock and have received a refund.

Throughout the vendor was very reasonable and helpful.