Customer reviews

Size: Black|Colour: Red|Change

on 26 August 2013
exactly what I was looking for. fits perfectly on my 55+15l lowe alpine backpack. tried it also on a 60l backpack and it fits smoothly (there's still room to add that extra pair of shoes if using it for air transportation). if you want to close it with a padlock you must find a very thin one, though!
on 27 April 2014
This is one of the greatest products in mountaineering, and definitely something everyone should have. It covers the entire pack, which is great as a rain cover but more importantly it doesn't allow any handling other than the straps on the top and bottom while transferring (car, plane, etc..). As someone who has lost a pack to poor handling in the airport, I can safely say this cover (or a similar one) is a must have for everyone.
on 9 February 2017
I bought this as I went backpacking for few weeks and I needed to keep my bag safe, especially when being at airports.

PROS: It does the job fairly well by keeping your backpack safe from dirt and allows you to lock the zip (you need a padlock). I also like the fact that you can keep it on even when you carry the backpack on your shoulders.

CONS: It's relatively weak. The very first trip I used it I lifted the backpack -- which weighted 12-13KG -- by the cover handle and the stitching ripped apart making the whole thing pretty much useless. You can imagine how it became after the airport operators handled it.
on 2 September 2013
Good quality product.not used it yet but looks like it will do exactly what i needed as i'm flying to Australia.
on 13 February 2017
Exactly what I was looking for !