Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£3.41+ Free shipping

on 22 September 2012
My order arrived within 3 days, well before I expected it. Perfect condition, easy to apply and washes out quickly. Any spray That gets onto clothing will wash out so no problems recommending the product or the seller to anyone who wants to add the finishing touch to a fancy dress outfit.
on 15 November 2012
Perfect coverage of my hair with some of the spray left over. Washed out very easily in just one wash. Would definitely use again
on 31 October 2011
This works well, only needed one coat and was easy to wash out the next day. however if you touch your hair with the product you will end up with black hands
on 18 October 2015
Do not buy this product. I purchased 2 black sprays that were apparently made by smiffys and came out after one wash. I read many reviews which said that it worked even on blonde hair. On receiving the product I noticed the cans looked a bit suspicious so I peeled the label and it's a completely different brand underneath (goodmark glittering hair colour) not what I ordered!!! Then on reading the label it mentions not to use on hair that has been dyed in the last year. Just lucky I noticed and decided to peel the label or who knows what state my hair could've ended up in. Not happy and will be reporting this to amazon.
review image review image
on 27 July 2016
Oh this black hair dye made my hair black beautifully!

I was actually worried it wouldn't wash out after leaving it in all day (I have white blonde hair) !

But after one shower my hair was back to normal thankfully! <3 I really thought it wouldn't wash out since it really gives you a special deep black!
on 17 June 2016
First of all, false advertisement. It advertises it to be smiffys, but it seems different people get different stuff. I ordered normal black hairspray and got some generic Neon hair spray.

It barley changes the colour, and comes off just buy touching your hair (Anything that touches it will turn black.

I ordered 2, and only 1 showed up.
on 10 August 2013
I have light brown hair but this turned it perfectly black. I used it as part of my Snow White costume for a party and although I made a bit of a mess whilst colouring my hair (my laminate flooring was spattered with black spray) the spray does not stain and washes out with easily with soap and water. I recommend buying two cans to cover your whole head! I will be using this product again!
on 31 January 2016
Was good, it did the job and washed out fine, though if memory serves it needed two washes (although it was barely noticeable after the first wash!).

I had long pig tails with one side dyed red, the other black. It did rub off on my blouse (though this was expected) and it meant that I needed to top it up halfway through the day as if faded off my hair. Maybe if I had done shorter pig tails this wouldn't have mattered as much so this was a learning curve for me!

Bottom Line: For the price, it did the job <3 Red was noticeably red, black was black. They needed a couple of coats though. Used on golden brown hair with naturally blonder highlights. Be careful because it will rub off quickly on clothing meaning the colour won't be as bold on your hair.
on 8 March 2016
Worked very well for a Halloween costume. I have midlength, fair, relatively fine hair and needed two cans to cover all of it. The only downside is that it gets everywhere and if you touch your hair once it's on then you end up with black dust on your hands. I didn't find that it stained my hair though and I shampooed twice to make sure that it was all out. It did kind of stain my neck/shoulders when I washed it out so I was left with grey patches but this disappeared after a few more showers. Overall, it's pretty good value for money
on 11 December 2013
Used this to colour my bleached blonde hair for a fancy dress party. Worked brilliantly even though it advised not to use on bleached hair. Washed out without a problem simply shampoos off. Would recomend.