on 23 May 2017
After trying a number of other mirrors, this one works for me! No vibration, the adjustment is rock solid, and the view is perfect. Yes, it is small, but the view of the road behind is crystal clear. I have immediately ordered another one, as I fitted mine to the outside of butterfly handlebars, and they may not survive if the bike falls over (not tried it yet...).
on 29 August 2017
My bike has straight bars with extensions, and I couldn't find a convenient mounting option - it either got in the way of my hand, or was obscured by it. It is also small, and had to be positioned critically to get the right view - on every journey as it's bound to get knocked. I know it's cheap, but the plastic is distorted. I replaced it with Zefal's bar end version Zefal Spin Tripple Adjustment Bar End Mounted Bike Mirror for Road Bikes and on this morning's commute, it easily kept the 2 lanes to my right in view without having to squint into it.
on 19 November 2016
Fitted two of these to my Supermoto to get it through its MOT.
Did the trick, but not that great for fast road and are ever small but great for fitting upside down on bars so you can see back when doing wheelies.
on 3 August 2017
Really really useful as they will fit over the handgrips of my bike or in fact anywhere on the handlebars. I currently have them sighted looking between my trunk and arm and they work well.
on 1 June 2017
Useful, because it can be fixed anywhere on the bike and does accommodate irregularly-sized mounts. I do have to keep adjusting it, though: it is knocked from position very easily.
on 30 August 2017
Works surprisingly well and managed to fit it to the drops without too much inconvenience, reasonable price, too. Still looking for the perfect mirror, though.
on 11 May 2017
Good delivery, Well made, field of view is a bit limited but it gets the job done.
on 26 March 2017
This is an excellent little mirror... can be fixed in a multitude of different places on the bike, it's discreet, it gives an adequate view of the road behind, and wind etc doesn't knock it out of position. I'll be buying more for my other bikes.
on 13 September 2017
Quite small but did the job. Every cyclist should have one!
on 18 March 2017
This device can be place on both sides of your handlebars. Rotation is good with little effort to find your sweet spot. I'm planning on using them while touring Europe where driving sides vary from country to country. So far, very impressed.