VINE VOICEon 28 January 2007
I have to confess I am only midway through watching season 2 but, so far, it's much better than it's predecessor. I am officially addicted to House (and I also have a major thing for Hugh Laurie who I find undeniably sexy in the much older man way!). Greg House is charismatic, sardonic, acerbic and witty. This show has some of the best one liners going.

Yes, the structure is repetitive. A patient is admitted with an unknown condition. House and his team; Allison Cameron, Robert Chase and Eric Foreman poke and prod and do a series of tests, administering various medications until they finally discover what is wrong. In doing this, House usually breaks the rules and generally runs wild. That, however, is part of his charm because he isn't how a doctor should be. He rarely visits the patients, preferring to send "the kids" as he calls them and his motto being "everybody lies".

What I adore is the relationship between his ex girlfriend, Stacy. This is an intriguing side to House we don't see in the first season, as she is still the love of his life, and the feeling is more than reciprocated. I was so rooting for them to get back together. My favourite episodes being "Failure to Communicate" and "Need To Know". Yes, yes... It is the House-Stacy thing that does it for me.

Anyway, just but it.
on 29 August 2017
Not having seen any of the TV serials, my daughter and myself are working through the box sets when we get together for food and a cosy evening without other family members or hangers on!
on 23 July 2017
Tiresome after a while. It was ready for ending when it did.
on 6 June 2017
I love Dr. House. I could watch this series over and over.
on 6 July 2017
House fans will love it.
on 18 July 2017
love this series
on 7 March 2017
Fantastic
on 16 September 2017
Watched the whole lot
on 14 September 2017
Great plot and character development. I love hugh lauries acting. Also has agood humor
on 21 May 2017