Customer reviews

on 18 June 2017
How much ??
You NEED one ???
Look ok, handle useful for us cripples. Stainless bowls and plastic fittings clean very easily because they are top quality. Women coo at how "cute" it is. Cats like it.
I get brownie points for allowing ( yeah-like I had the choice) such a purchase.
And suddenly we have Alessi catalogues lying around for other indispensable objects made to the highest quality.
I wanted a green one. Guess how that worked for me ...
on 18 December 2016
arrived very fast!
this isn't as tall as I thought it would be and it was very expensive
but it is so very cute and lovely I would give it more than 5 stars if I could!
we suffer from illness so got this as its a bit easier to pick up
also it's much nicer than some bowls with handles on
our cats seemed very interested in it when it arrived and had to check it out-sweet!.
can recommend 100%.
on 21 July 2017
Great for wet or dry food for cats. We have 2 so means they get a side each. Found it was a bit too nice and shiny for water as you couldn't see if there was any in there or not.
Quite a nice looking item as well to be sat out, and a bit more fun.
review image
on 10 September 2017
I absolutely love this feeder, it looks so cute, but is so tidy, I thought my cat wasn't going to like it at first, but she soon got used to it, with the bowls having the stainless steel liners, it is very hygienic.
on 25 January 2015
This is our second cat bowl we bought for our new little additions. The original is still perfect and being used daily by our other cats for over a decade!! One real bonus is that the cats can't tip it over if they try to bury their food.
on 17 October 2014
What`s not to love ?....It is gorgeous , though I did hesitate as it`s certainly very pricey. Yes , it`s sturdy , a good size , an eye catcher ,but even so ....as a mad cat lover , I caved in , and it`s different and , yes , I Love it , but it`s still very expensive.
on 15 September 2014
A really nice and attractive product, very easy to clean. One of my friends has had the Alessi Tigrito Bowl for more than 7 years and the bowls look like new. I had to buy a second bowl for my other cat as they would kill each other eating from one bowl:) Additionally, I purchased this bowl for a friend with a cat. It was a perfect gift - the owner and the cat are very pleased.
on 12 February 2014
Cute and quirky, but kinda feels cheap for the price, but I guess one is paying for the Alessi brand and design, so I guess I can't complain too much. The shiny bowls are kinda cool though.
on 7 October 2017
The cheapest price I could find and although still expensive for cat bowls it still makes me smile every time I use it. The cats don't seem that bothered though!
on 11 May 2016
Expensive for what they are, but as I have trouble bending it has made life easier

See one answered question