Customer reviews

Size: 1 Pack|Change

on 25 June 2012
This refill pack is well worth the money and as I can't buy this item any where in High Street shops then the internet is the answer to all my shopping needs and Amazon and Ebay are the best shopping web sites for me.
I always buy this item as the Razor is easy to use and very comfortable to hold while shaving.
on 5 February 2017
VERY GOOD LADIES RAZORS ,BOUGHT ON LINE AS UNABLE TO PURCHASE IN LOCAL SHOPS SO MUST BE DISCONTINUED .
on 22 March 2016
These seemed a little bit dull/blunt but as I can only buy them in one store in England then they'll have to do. Received quickly.
on 24 September 2016
has always use this product was very anxious when i was unable to obtain at local pharmacies and shops i have sensitive facial skin and this product is very suitable for my use.
on 12 April 2017
these seam to be ok
on 10 August 2017
As always excellent
on 11 July 2017
BRILLIANT
on 1 September 2015
Amazon seems to be the only source of these blades now - my wife is very grateful that you stock them - a bit pricey though!
on 27 August 2013
I've had my gillette razor for years and can't get the blades anywhere but on the internet. I ordered these but I think at almost a tenner for 5 it might be time to switch products. You could buy these for a fiver when they were in the shops so I think we're being a bit ripped off.
on 13 May 2017