on 30 March 2009
The racks are good quality wood but normaly they would be the length of 18 tiles these are longer. Also it is common for one rack to be red to denote who is East at the time of play. But they do enhance the game and make the playing easier.
on 18 April 2014
A set of four lightweight wooden racks for tile games such as Mah Jongg or Scrabble, they do the job superbly. Whether they overhang your Mah Jongg tiles will depend on the set of tiles you have. I play with fairly large tiles, so there isn't much overhang.

There's nothing to fault; they're well-made and do what they're supposed to do. The only way I'd get a spot-on match in length is to make a set of racks myself, and I don't have the time, energy or patience to do so. These are good enough for my needs.
on 28 April 2010
Good, solid, wooden mah jong racks. Uncomplicated, not fancy, basic, and well designed, with slanting front to prevent tiles slipping off. Perfect length. Ideal, workmanlike racks - unless you want the ornate Chinese ones!
on 24 October 2013
Arrived quickly.

Makes it so much easier to set out mah jong tiles and play the game without players being able to see each other's hands.
on 1 January 2013
Not cheap but the best available and suited my May Jong set perfectly. When you buy a Mah Jong set it's best to check if it includes the racks!
on 14 February 2013
Bought these Mah Jongg Racks for our fellow players, they were as thrilled as we were, nice wood with a good finish. Thankyou W Woodthorpe
on 17 March 2016
the boards were delivered on time in the usual excellent fashion. the boards themselves are far too small and narrow and do not allow for the tiles to be arranged on the top. I am very disappointed and may not even use them.
on 20 September 2014
Simple well made wooden racks. I marked them with the winds myself on the side with a marker pen. Holds tiles perfectly. The group I play with thought they were fine.
on 6 March 2016
Really pleased with these racks for mah Jong. Sturdier and better than some my friends have got. They all wanted to know where I got them from.
on 17 December 2013
This Racks suitable for Scrabble than Mahjong because it's has 4cm shorten than Mahjong actual racks design. The wood and the color is very nice.

See one answered question