on 31 May 2014
I find this an excellent tool and always use it for grating zests, nutmeg, ginger and many other items used in cooking.
on 15 January 2013
I'm not sure why, but this is quite a tricky zester to use. It is undoubtedly better than the cheese grater I was previously using, but you have to be quite forceful with it; it is as if there is too much friction, which would make me think it is blunt, but it certainly isn't - I think it is just a tough zester. The other day I was zesting a lemon and the zester was so uncooperative that, when I used a little more force, the lemon shot out of my hand and flew behind my oven, so it is not only a frustrating kitchen tool to use, it forced me to fish a lemon from behind my oven with a skewer. For the price, it's not bad, but it certainly isn't the best zester out there.
on 6 June 2009
Excellent product. Have used it several times and am pleased with ease of zesting and as it says - it doesn't clog.
on 10 March 2011
when I finally received this zester I was very pleased. So much better than anything else I have got. One thing I have noticed is that the zest tend to stick to the back of the zester and needs to poked out.

However getting the zester was more difficult.

I paid for the postage and expected to receive it within days. After a week I contacted the seller who said they had run out and would let me know when they got some more stock. Nothing. I waited another week and e mailed them again. 0/10 for customer service 8/10 for the product.

Mysteriously it turned up the next day.
VINE VOICEon 17 March 2011
This is another great product. I was sick to death of buying zesters that left most of the peel on the grater, not this, oh no it went straight into the recipe. Excellent product
on 28 October 2013
This is great for zesting lemons rinds etc I have used a normal grater previously while it done the job it is no where near as good as this, easy to use easy to clean and you get all of the rind excellent
on 15 May 2013
Great little grater. Ideal for lemon zest, grating Parmesan cheese on top of pasta dishes and grating chocolate onto puddings. Why didn't I buy one years ago?
on 26 April 2012
Brilliant product. Easy to use, no clogging, easy to keep clean.
Grates lemon, lime and orange peel perfectly.
Would recommend.
on 27 February 2013
Already have a traditional zester which I have always found to de hard work. Thought I would try this and am very pleased with it. It zests brilliantly and can be used for any other fine grating. One warning and caution - it will remove the skin from your fingers just as effectively and quickly so take great care with it.
on 10 April 2013
Brilliant piece of kitchen equipment, you have to press whatever you're grating/zesting quite hard but you are not going to damage the zester & clean up could not be more simple, you could pretty much just run it under the tap & it's done but it does what it is supposed to do excellently.