Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 February 2017
superb quality, surprisingly heavy and looks built to last. The non-stick coating performs well. I miscalculated the size I needed - the 23 cm is the widest diameter across the fluting at the rim, the narrowest diameter across the fluting at the base is 21cm so you may need to order larger than you think, It comes with a 20-year guarantee (5 years for non-stick), which I always like. The packaging states that it is pfoa, ptfe and bpa free and that the product is freezer and dishwasher safe. I am really impressed with this.
review image review image
on 19 March 2017
Just cooked a quiche in this, the extra non stick coating means no pre grease is required (always a bonus). Great size too.
on 25 July 2009
Really good quality deep tin. You know how good it is when you pick it up and feel how heavy it is. It's great for savoury and sweet things. The non-stick coating is very effective. Highly recommended.
on 30 July 2017
I was very surprised at the weight of these I was expecting this to be flimsy because of the price but I find this great value would recommend this range
on 26 June 2017
I love quiche but was fed up of making it look like a dogs dinner whilst removing from a normal dish! This works brilliantly!
on 3 April 2017
we made a fruit tart the same day as this was received, it turned out pretty great. I love the slip off base, makes the removal so easy.
on 22 November 2014
Not a lot to say about this apart from it is exactly what I wanted and needed. It is made to a high standard. Sturdy and has joined the cooking utensils that I use all the time.
on 15 April 2017
Robustly made, excellent quality, steady, no fuss !
on 31 July 2017
Very good quality, nice and deep.
on 3 September 2017
good size heavy dish,will last