on 17 November 2016
review image review image review image review image
on 7 April 2015
Just the job for keeping a grandson occupied for ages
on 23 September 2014
two very happy son`s great quality & prompt delivery.
on 26 December 2014
My nephew enjoyed the game. No problems with playing.
on 1 July 2014
its just a birllant fun game just like the first one
on 24 August 2015
My 7yr old loves this game...so all good from me
on 5 November 2015
Works as expected, very quick delivery as well.
on 17 January 2015
my kids are 12 and 10.. they love this game...
on 2 December 2016
Excellent, brilliant and enjoyable to play
on 28 June 2008
I pre-oredered this game and received it on day of release which was absolutely amazing!

From my first impression of the game I am pretty impressed, the graphics and user interface are very pleasing and as a newbie to the series I can certainly see its appeal.

The only difficulty I can see at the moment is that of the controls, (which from other reviews on sites such as Gamespot were said to be very easy) I find them a little unpredictable and substantially more challenging when using just the wiimote rather then the classic controller.

Otherwise the game as a whole is very very good. I like the fact that you are rewarded for playing in solo (and possibly other modes) by accumulating points and getting trophies.

Also when in the online section, being able to watch other peoples matches is very entertaining.

I am sure that once I have been able to give the game the time it deserves the I will be very satisfied with it and also that it will have a massive amount of re-playability.

A highly recommeded game overall and a welcome addition to your wii game collection!!