on 31 May 2011
Probably the most robust and easy to use watch I have ever owned. It has 2 stopwatches which I never thought I would use but I use them all the time now. It allows for multiple rest times being monitored at the same time.
on 29 August 2013
I've had this watch for 3 n half years now. I've never had a problem with it, still got the original battery in it. If your looking for a tough sturdy watch that can take a lot and still preform then this is it.
on 26 May 2015
Watch looks ok but the buttons are cumbersome and the strap is poor quality; thin cheap flimsy plastic. Not what you would expect of G-shock.
on 21 August 2011
I have owned and used this watch continuously for two and a half years and if I had my time again, I wouldn't buy it. I've paid over the odds for features that are either difficult to use (like pressing the red control buttons) or I don't need. I wanted a watch that was radio-controlled, had automatic illumination and was tough and accurate. Sadly, I have found all expectations lacking. The illuminator only works if you push the button very hard and even then you have to sustain the pressure otherwise it'll switch off. Regrettably, I didn't buy from Amazon (bought it from the famous high street catalogue shop) so the description was very skimpy.

The instruction booklet is tiny, hard to read and very confusing. I have tried several times to make adjustments using the aforementioned red buttons, but got so frustrated I gave up each time. If you have anything wrong with your hands or fingers such as arthritis, don't buy this watch because you'll find these red buttons impossible to press.

I have had Casio watches before (the simple, inexpensive ones) and have been satisfied with their performance, but I am afraid this watch is the exception.