on 11 April 2012
Bought this to replace a lost one, it is easy to use, a perfect size for preparing veg, sharp enough to cut through tough carrots. I have a problem with fine motor skills but have found this is ideal for me.Highly recommended.
on 21 May 2012
This must be one of the best vegetable knives you can buy. It's very sharp and because it's very neat and small it's excellent for all veg. and fruit needs. I have some other Kitchen Devils and wouldn't buy any other make.
on 1 July 2014
This veg knife is ok but is not as comfortable in my hand as my old one which I have had for years.
The sharp edge doesn't to right up to the handle like my trusty old one so it feels bulky and awkward.
I have tried to find axactly the same one as I have dreaded the day it went out with the peelings by mistake. It has now gone to knife heaven after leaving it too near the gas hob. Hence having to settle for this one.
on 27 February 2012
I was given two sets of Taylor's Eye Witness kitchen devil knives as a wedding present in 1974. They have been used and abused for over 37 years and are still going strong. I have bought the smaller knives, vegetable,paring etc and they have been as good as the ones given to me all those years ago. Sheffield craftsmanship at its finest.
on 25 August 2010
Small, easy grip handle, very sharp. Broke the tip of the previous (identical) one, trying to break in to chilled chocolate - don't try that at home, folks!
on 10 November 2013
I have used kitchen devil knives most of my adult life and only need to replace if one is snapped or accidently thrown away. Very good quality for the money.
on 26 February 2016
I ordered this delightful little knife as I've always used Kitchen Devil items and my small knives are at the stage where I don't think they can be sharpened anymore.

The item arrived ahead of schedule which is always pleasing.

The blade is lovely and sharp, only to be expected from this brand. I purchased 2 of these, 1 for me and 1 for my elderly neighbour as she is having difficulties with holding her normal kitchen knives. I find it very easy to use and is ideal for vegetables, fruit and I also use it for my cheese board when guests come round.

I happily recommend this knife to anyone who is looking for a good quality small knife at a great price.
review image review image
on 13 March 2014
Kitchen Devil have a reputation, that's why I bought them. Within a week there were "rust" marks on both sides of all the blades of all the knives. I contacted Kitchen Devil to ask if they thought that these knives were the real thing or rip offs. They confirmed that they were Kitchen Devils. They sent me three new knives gratis. These have not developed any rust marks so don't know what all that was about.
on 19 January 2013
My little knife of many years somehow got lost ~ and I even ground down another to try to recreate a similat knife. Didn't work! but this little Kitchen Devil Vegetable Knife is 99.9% like the one I lost. I only need to get used to the handle shape as it is slightly different to the one I was used to. However, it does fit comfortably in the hand, good and sharp and hopefully will be just as good as it is now for many years ahead.
on 19 August 2015
Been married twenty three years had a set as a gift ( to my mothers horror she says its unlucky to gift knifes ) the larger multi purpose knife handle snapped last week..and my lovely little veg knife is showing signs of similar . Though it's still in tact for now I've decide to buy another for when that happens ! My point is .. I've more than doubled my ten years use out of them ...they are great value !