Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 30 June 2013
After years of sneering at yoga for its elitist, mumbo jumbo & hippy legacy I finally heard too much good news from blokes I admire and picked this DVD as it was least threatening. Both Bear Grylls (aged 38) and Ryan Giggs say that it is the reason for their career longevity and I wanted to find an alternative way to relax. After 20 minutes of trying it out I was wonderfully zonked, went straight to bed and had the first unbroken nights sleep in weeks. Howard's is monotone for the first few minutes but it becomes quite hypnotic and I felt confident to attempt all the stretches. Overall, after 20 years of never having been able to touch my toes I've done it within two weeks. Get it - A M A Z I N G!
on 1 September 2011
I've been doing yoga with this dvd every day since about two months. It's called Chillout yoga and I have to say, that I always chill out doing the exercise. This dvd is helping me very much with my scoliosis and to be physically and mentally balanced.
on 26 February 2012
One of the best no nonsense Yoga teachers around. His DVDs are clear, interesting, easy to follow and inspiring. Thank you Howard - please bring out more DVDS for me to use. The Chillout DVD is particularly charming and allows a deep workout without the stress of being dynamic. Loved it .. and love it
on 18 July 2015
I love Howard Napper – great instructor and a lovely calming voice (doesn’t grate!) – Already had this DVD – but loaned it to a friend at work who was off with stress. Unfortunately it was never returned, but hey – perhaps they needed it more than me. This is one of my favourites – when you want to do a bit of yoga but feeling very weary and tired – really helps you unwind and releases tension - it just ticks the box for me 
on 29 July 2014
Really boring and personality free presenter. So boring that I don't do it anymore. The yoga itself though was good, a gentle workout suitable for beginners. He gives alternatives if you're not so flexible etc.
on 1 June 2013
I love Howard Napper yoga dvd's . He's the perfect teacher . He has such a calming voice , I love the settings and the yoga is amazing and works for all levels . Chill out yoga is great , very powerful .
on 16 January 2010
I was always under the impression that yoga ws supposed to be relaxing! I just found this DVD to be extremly boring and repetitive. Howard Nappers' voice (if it was his at all) is just grating, how he drones on, with very little instruction. I wouldn't have bothered buying it if I'd have known it was this dull.
on 7 February 2014
Everything you need is here for the novice or intermediate yoga fanatic.Howard is a calming teacher.It was an essential purchase.
on 2 April 2013
Brilliant DVD, as it says on the box, i have used it several times. It is a good workout .
on 31 December 2014
This DVD is excellent; I am enjoying a whole number of sequences- as much as I want to do each day. And there is time to do the posture; the body aligned in the correct position and the work flows easily from one exercise to the next . I would certainly recommend this DVD to anyone unless you wanted a more dynamic workout