on 5 August 2014
Arrived promptly and works as described. Would recommend to anyone with back problems
on 19 October 2014
This is really supportive and comfortable
on 12 March 2015
Great
on 11 August 2009
I am eight months pregnant and I am finding this product very useful for support when I go shopping or walk anywhere for a couple of hours. Without it I feel too heavy and need to stop more often. I hope the support will mean less stretch marks! So far so good. The only thing that's not that great about it is that it's a bit uncomfortable to sit down in it so it's really only for walking.
on 7 February 2010
I bought this for my daughter. She is just under 6' tall and this has caused her to have back ache throughout her pregnancy.

Now she wears the tummy support and it takes the pressure of her back. She's very happy with it.

It might not look too sexy but according to my daughter it's well worth it - as the saying goes "Comfort before fashion"
on 22 March 2010
This product is ideal to relieve the pressure your bump places on ligaments and back. The issue with velcro irritating skin that some users relate seems to have been fixed now as one section completely covers the other and no velcro touches your skin.
on 31 January 2011
I ordered this belt as being 7mnth pregnant i was beginning to feel the strain on my lower back. Whilst this did 'strap on' to seem supportive, it provided no relief from niggling back strain for me and didn't feel supportive while i was moving around either, quite dissapointing.Returning the item too was hasle as nexcare didn't respond to my returns request emails initially , i had to call their call centre and then email again before i was sent a returns label for the item - unusual as have never experienced such hassle returning an item i've purchased using Amazon before
on 15 January 2012
I don't know what I would do without. Thanks to this belt I had a great support for my belly during my pregnancy, I never had any problem with my back and I never had any stretch mark (takes the weight away). I had 2 belts like that, one for each pregnancy. I tried few belts from other companies, but this one was the best. The only downside - it makes you a little bit fatter, but it's not the point, is it? All I wanted was comfort and I had it. I think people complaining about this belt didn't fit it correctly. I recommended it to few pregnant friends (only Nexcare) and everybody was really happy with it.
A good product, has succeeeded in reducing my back pain over the past few weeks. Am currently 27 weeks pregnant, (was) a size 8 and continues to fit well. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is that I had to cut down and sew up two of the front panels as they were too wide and irritated the tops of my legs.
on 20 March 2014
I used this in the latter months of pregnancy. I suffered SPD/PGP and it was recommended I try this. Took a little while to get the hang of putting on correctly as comes in 3 parts but once on I found it pretty comfy to wear under clothes. It took the weight off my bump nicely which helped ease my pelvic pain. It didnt eradicate it but it's worth a try and certainly made a difference for me. A little uncomfortable if sat after a while but then again if your sat you don't really need it to take the weight off anyway.... But ideal for when on feet a while walking/ at work etc. I hadn't used any others to compare it to but for the price I paid which I believe is the higher end of the market as I saw some much cheaper available, but it believe you get what you pay for and was very happy with it. Washed well too.