on 7 December 2016
Disc would not load and said it was corrupted. Spoke with Rockstar and though very helpful I still could not get this game to load. Have had to order this again and happy with game I got from other order. I lost money here as paid for a game I could not use and could not be bothered to return it.
on 20 June 2017
A classic game and one of the best in the Grand Theft Auto series in my opinion. Though not for the faint of heart as this does contain material that may be upsetting for some, otherwise it's a great game and I highly recommend it.
on 13 June 2017
GOOD GAME
on 9 March 2017
great
on 22 May 2017
Not good
on 2 March 2017
Great condition for the price
on 10 June 2015
had trouble getting it to work
on 6 March 2017
excellent
on 19 January 2015
Excellent all round service and Number 2 Son is very pleased!
on 31 August 2012
I purchased this for my husband and son to play on the Xbox 360. My husband always loved the earlier playstation versions and thought our sons would love to play it with them loving car games.
I know the game story is about Nico who has to go around completing tasks and reach certain points on the map. My sons love achieving the goals set to them and beating the police. (My middle son also finds it hilarious when Nico goes in to the strip club so if your sons or daughters are young, please be aware there is nudity and lap dancing)
My sons play this daily and if they where allowed I'm sure they would play it from morning to night.

Well worth the money for the amount of entertainment our household receives from the game.