KONG Air Dog Squeaker Donut Dog Toy, Medium
Size: Medium|Style: Donut|Change

VINE VOICEon 27 July 2017
My French bulldog is on crate rest for 2 weeks. So got her this toy and the rest of the Kong Air toys to play with and chew. We know it's not a Chew but she is enjoying it to squeak. For the price you can't go wrong. Cheaper than most of the leading pet stores .
on 10 January 2018
The fluff started coming off immediatly when I gave it to the puppy, he had started stripping large pieces of the outer covering off withing about 5 mins. Inner is rubber but nowhere near the quality expected from a Kong toy and puppy quickly chewed a hole in it and had a piece in his mouth. He had the squeek in his mouth and was chewing that before I had even noticed it was out of the toy.
14 week old jack russel pup Should not be able to destroy a Kong toy this fast. Refund / return requested. Stear clear of this one its extreamly easily destroyed and will leave bits for dogs to choke on. Inferior quality, badly thought out. Not up to the Kong standards I would expect.
on 7 January 2014
Firstly I have to say that the delivery and packaging on this product were excellent. I bought this for my Jack Russell who is blind absolutely loves anything with a squeak, in the hope that it would last longer than previous toys. Well sadly it was only a couple of days longer but he is a nightmare destroyer of balls etc. Day 1 the squeak was out and by day 4 he had completely destroyed it. However I also bought a pack of 3 Kong balls at the same time and, despite the fact he's had the squeak out, they are still going strong after 2 weeks and are much loved. My rating is no reflection on the seller who I would happily buy from again.
on 1 January 2015
What fantastic delivery time. I ordered this on the 30th Dec and it arrived her in Belfast on the 31st! Couldn't ask for better. Our dog loves this. But as with all toys, only time will tell, how long they last! He's 18 months now, and seems to think its his mission, to dismantle a toy? Our job is simple, keep trying for the toy, that will beat him! Only one so far, a ball. Thanks for great service. P W.
on 10 December 2017
was under the impression this was indestructable ..MY 3 YEAR OLD STAFFIE PRACTICALLY DEMOLISHED IT WITHIN AN "INCREDIBLE" 15 MINUTES A TOY YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER BEFORE YOU PART WITH YOUR MONEY...TOTALLY A WASTE OF QUITE ALOT OF MONEY IN MY OPINION
on 25 November 2017
We are so surprised by how quickly our Akita has destroyed this. We always buy Kong but this has got to be one of the worst purchases of kong. It felt durable so we thought it would last a while. She enjoyed shredding it but would want more than 10 minutes of fun.
VINE VOICEon 27 July 2017
VINE VOICEon 14 October 2017
Absolutely fantastic! This toy is so tough. I have a bulldog and French bulldog who play with theirs non stop. They play tug with it, they chew it, and they fetch it when we launch it! For the money this is the best toy for them! Kong is a name you can trust.
on 5 May 2016
I bought this because Kong products are usually so good however this product is not up to the usual standard. It is supposed to squeak but it only squeaks when I use both hands to bend it and my little Shelte is disappointed as she loves squeaky toys but she cannot make it squeak despite her best efforts.
on 11 November 2017
Is this a real Kong product ? My patterdale terrier pulled all the yellow fluff off in 30 mins had to take it off him there was a time when Kong dog toys were the best obviously things aren't what the were wouldn't buy again