Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 May 2017
ok
on 1 March 2011
An excellent CD if you are looking for classical music to accompany a civil service. It was certainly easier than trawling through my other classical CDs to find suitable music.
on 11 March 2015
i bought this ten years ago, not from amazon, played it through the computer at the time and decided it was not for us, in the process of downloading all my music to the computer, this disc is in now, it is playing one of erik satie's gymnopedies, but the imprint on the disc as i look at media player, says "trumpet tune" by purcell, do not trust the disc imprint, they are all wrong
on 4 July 2013
I dont have a review, i wanted it for my wedding and used it .. so why do you want so much off me for your feedback
on 18 October 2011
Perfect product for the perfect day has a wide range of music to choose from!! Have picked my wedding music from this disk to walk down the aisle and walking out as husband and wife. Fast Delivery also!!
on 3 November 2011
I've found this CD really useful as I don't yet know what pieces to use for my ceremony. It's also really helpful that it arranges the pieces by their suitability for each part of the service. However, there are a limited number of pieces on there and someone with more of a classical background probably wouldn't find it of much benefit.
on 6 November 2013
This fine collection had all the choices we wanted for a traditional wedding day.
If you want modern this is not it. It is miles better and more appropriate.
on 28 January 2009
Hi i bought this from our wedding and we had a selection of songs from this and other CD's. this has a good selection of music
on 9 July 2013
Good selection of music for background, entrance and various times during a civil ceremony. Some of the tracks are a bit sombre but most are great
on 25 May 2014
This was great, it was back up music for my wedding, we didn't gave to use it in the end