Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 June 2017
on 15 July 2015
bought this cd and have to say its great cd
on 7 February 2007
This has got to be a Freddie fans dream. The vocal range of Freddie is fully explored in this album with most of his best work included on the album. Some great tunes including what I think has got to be one of my favourites now...Living on my own.

Been playing it for weeks now in the car and still find it remarkable.
on 1 May 2009
This cd is brilliant, I bought it for a friend, had a sneak play, and couldn't part with it!! The duets with Montserat, I hadn't heard before apart from Barcelona.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 October 2012
I was never totally immersed in Queen's splendour and glory, but like most, I fully appreciated their greatest hits and videos.

What was so very obvious was that Freddie was much more than a lead singer of a band - anyone approaching Bohemian Rhapsody for the very first time can't help feeling here was an opera star, flamboyant actor and showman all in one.

Thus it is entirely natural and right that an album of Freddie as solo artist and singer should be released, a wonderful array of odd remixes and the classical, from duets with Monsterrat Gaballe in the rather formidable but undoubtedly powerful Barcelona, to his own swansong The Great Pretender.

True, he's not my favourite singer and this isn't my most played album, either but that's not to say that I can't appreciate that awesome talent and persona, because I do, but not as much as the millions who still adore this true icon. There will never be another Freddie Mercury, thank goodness, the unique and irreplaceable are just that!

With 19 tracks plus a bonus along with a decent, colour booklet with Freddie photos we feel we are getting true value with this CD - not so much as to oversaturate and undervalue the project but enough to make the fans feel like they're getting something special. Which they, of course!
on 10 April 2013
There is nothing to say about this voice. And for fans who want more Queen is the perfect album, Fredy wonderful, as always. If you already have crushed his band discography, these themes will sound like you recorded yesterday.
on 22 February 2009
Enjoyed all the songs here "In My Defence " and " Time " are my favourites great selection here and a good price for this album.
on 30 December 2012
This record is famous and I like this one very much, also the person I gave this record as present.
on 21 September 2006
There will NEVER be another Freddie Mercury and the music world is an empty place without him. His voice was distinctive and his range of musical abilities are all put together in this CD along with Montserrat Caballe et al. If you like Freddie you'll love this. Eclectic is the best word to describe it.

Thoroughly recommended
on 16 September 2011
There is some good stuff here if you like Freddie's music The DVD quality is a bit poor, some of it is awful. (VHS quality ?) Overall not bad with some nice unseen video's and new mixes.