Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£1.73+ Free shipping

on 8 August 2009
You get what you pay for when it comes to this product. If you don't want to spend upwards of £10 on a fabric MAT, then you should get this. It is exceedingly cheep, and does the job - but it is definitely not a perfect product. It has problems sticking to the desk (easily remedied with a little blu-tack), and it tends to curl up a bit on the corners when you first get it - but tends to stop after the first couple of weeks of use (strange).

Basically, you're getting a mouse mat that actually works for less than... £2 at the time of writing - so, hell, what is holding you back?
on 28 April 2014
It is very cheap, and you get what you pay for. It is essentially just a piece of polystyrene. For the price I knew it was not going to be the best mouse mat around, but I was just using it for a workstation and therefore was just looking for something cheap and practical.
The delivery time was acceptable, but when it arrived I was pretty underwhelmed. I took it upstairs and put my mouse on it to test it out and it moved around just as much as the mouse did! I was at least expecting some form of grippy material on the bottom to stop it moving around, but nothing!

Avoid this product. Spend a couple quid more and you'll get something that isn't just a piece of polystyrene that's worth about 10p!
on 17 March 2013
Ages ago i had an overpriced acer mouse mat, it didn't last to long sticking with resin & curling, After that i bought a very cheap mat & it's still going strong. I bought this mat as a spare because of the price.

Point is the cheaper ones are better than the expensive ones that charge by trade name so we(the consumers) must be aware of that.
This mat is bigger than standard by 30% but so what i'm happy it don't mess up. Maybe in 5 years it will do but who cares, i'll just fork out another £1-18p on the day
on 28 March 2013
Not much to say about this mousemat.It arrived quickly and was well packaged.The mat is reasonably thick and has a good feel to it.
on 2 May 2016
After some confusion as to the right way up, I decided it didn't matter! The mat is soft and luxurious to the touch, and my mouse seems really happy on it's new home! Running around in circles and clicking away happily!

It's a black, soft foam, mouse mat, which works perfectly with my Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500. Aside from that I don't know what else you expect from a mouse mat!
on 4 June 2014
I'm a student so budget is key and you can't really go wrong with the price to be honest. However if you're looking for the highest quality which i'm assuming most people are not when looking at this product (simply because of the price) the mat isn't exactly a world beater. I've already noticed immediately from unpacking it, it's began to flex and curve slightly - nothing that can't be altered slightly by hand though. Despite the cons, this product overall is a good buy and I would definitely recommend for budget buys! The mat itself is quite thick which was a surprise (not pro or con) and is of a good material, it seems to respond well with my mouse and is more than comfortable enough. Aesthetically the mat looks professional, it is plain black (as the image shows) with curved edges, and from a size perspective it is more than suitable for a regular desk. Hope this helps.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 January 2016
The 1001 Mouse Mat took ages to arrive, I had to contact the seller as my delivery date had past so they offered to send me another one. Anyways it final arrived, and its an alright mouse mat. I didn't want to spend over the odds on a mouse mat, so just decided to buy this one for the office as it was cheap, and plain. It doesn't stick to the table very well, so when you move the mouse, the mouse mat sometimes moves with it. You could put some blu-tack underneath to stop it. My mouse works fine on it though, and it glides over the mouse mat with no problems.
I was given one of these black mouse mats for Christmas, to replace the 'boring sheets of paper' I normally use.

But neither of my optical mice liked it, they were very unresponsive. I also noticed that the TeckNet M002 mouse was running its LEDs at maximum brightness, much brighter than with the old sheet of white paper, and the batteries just did not last, barely a month compared with normally almost a year. Obviously they were finding difficulty in seeing it.

Simple ergonomics and economics dictated my only positive action; that I quickly binned this black pad.
on 30 January 2016
Very cheap but almost useless due to being 'slippy' on the back. This mat does not stay still on any of the desks we use here.
Some desks are plastic coated and others are polished wood. It was very cheap and so we have not returned it but it is pretty useless.
on 12 June 2015
Didn't expect much for £2 but this really sucks. It's just a thin piece of foam that comes in some plastic wrapping, no retail packaging. I don't know if its just my desk or what, but it just plain doesn't work. My Mouse seems to grip more to the pad than the pad does to the desk. It just slides all over the place, i recommend you spend a few quid more and get a better quality one.