VINE VOICETOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 April 2013
I am always pleased to see how much fun little children get from small flexible play people. Especially when they already know who they are from the famous series of Fireman Sam.

These have already been played with for hours, they are wonderful value and always look so cheerful and easily identifiable.

Naughty Norman has that look, he is almost real. They all fit into Fireman Sam Venus Vehicle Playset and the other play sets so the imaginative fun is extended to rescues and exercises using bigger toys.

None of that plasticky stickiness you sometimes get with toy pirates etc, these little characters are clean, and shiny bright (well may be not that bright they do some silly things!
on 11 August 2015
Bought as a present for my grandson who is mad about Fireman Sam so he loves playing with these. So far they are still in excellent condition.
on 5 November 2014
Bought for a Christmas present so not been given yet but the figures do look just the job for tiny hands and I read several reviews before I bought them on recommendation.
on 28 February 2014
ordered on amazon ( couldn't get them anywhere else,,) You can always count on Amazon for everything. The figures came exactly when stated. Really really pleased with them ,and they were bigger than I expected. So once again a very good buy
on 11 September 2013
Perfect for children who love Fireman Sam. The Figures are well made & will provide hours of fun. I bought these to go with the Fireman Sam fire engine for my Grandsons Birthday. Highly recommended
on 4 July 2013
I ordered these for my little boy he is 22 months I bought them because they were only 9quid! But to my suprise they were much bigger then I expected still small enough but great value. Everyone must buy these while at this price lovely gift for some one to.
on 7 January 2015
Was a winner Christmas for grandson he loves them good quality well made figures
on 14 September 2012
I'm really pleased I bought these as I was a bit put off by a previous review about them being too big to fit in jupiter, but they are brill. They are much better than any I've bought previously from supermarkets as they are bigger so easier to play with for my three year old. Thank you I am really pleased and recommend them.
on 8 October 2014
My little Grandson wanted some people to accompany a newly acquired Fire Station & these fitted the bill perfectly. Nanna triumphs again!
on 25 August 2013
Very nice figures, made of soft plastic, so a bit pliable and flexible and not too easy to get hurt with. The only problem is that some favourites of the intended recipient are missing from the set - e.g. Elvis, the twins, Mandy, and to get these you'd have to double some others as they're sold in separate sets. The kid (age 4) was very happy to get them and likes very much to play with them.