Size: One Size|Colour: Black/Silver|Change

on 15 July 2014
Has the dubious distinction of being the most expensive and worst performing pump I have ever owned (and I use my bike daily, clocking up 1000s of km per year). The people in my local cycle shop recommended me not buy one of these mini pumps because they said that they are poorly made, over-priced gimmicks. I went against their advice and spent almost £20 on this item. To begin with the adapter for different valves is shoddily engineered, giving a non-airtight connection between pump and valves and therefore requiring lots of pumping for little effect. I solved this by carrying a £3 bike pump that is lighter and does the job much better. The pressure gauge is inaccurate and hard to read precisely. And, to cap it all, the business end - the valve adapter head - has now fallen to pieces. Very poor product Topeak - I feel cheated.
on 27 May 2014
So happy with this pump:)
I was going to get "VeloChampion Alloy 7 Mini Bike Pump Silver/Black by VeloChampion" but I was asked to pay 6£ for delivery, so I've canceled my order and found this pump straight from amazon for 13£.
It's dual action so it delivers air on the push and pull stroke to inflate tires 2x faster. It's got pressure gauge and fits all 3 types of valves (MTB/schrader, presta and dunlop). Also it's got a thumb-lock lever, ergo-fit handle and aluminium barrel. Quality pump, totally recommended!

You can attach it easily to the bike too with included screws and fitting.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 11 February 2015
I had had my first one for about 5 months when I had a puncture on my mountainbike (in the middle of some woods unknown to me). Frustratingly, the pump did not work. There seemed to be a lot of liquid in the convertor space, which probably had something to do with it.

I supposed that such things can happen, so I got another one since they do look and feel nice. Within a couple of months, I had another MTB puncture, and AGAIN the pump didn't work, AGAIN leaving me stranded miles from home!!

Do not buy.
on 25 February 2013
I needed a new pump for my bike and looked about for something small and easy to use.

This pump has some great features like a guage so you don't over pump and also it pumps both ways (if you know what I mean?!) so you get some air in the tyres on the way up and the way down so you don't have to work as hard.

Why can't all pumps be like this? Easy to use, not much effort to get a good inflation and fit nice and neat in your ruck sack. Simple.
on 13 October 2013
I have used this tool for more than a year now. This is a very hand pump compatible with both Presta vs Schrader valves. The Gauge also did a good job. Having found any problem on this product. A very nice buy.
on 10 February 2014
Fine well-built pump. However, disappointed that I paid extra for a gauge and it just seems to be stuck, which is a common complaint with this product. So just buy the cheaper version, without a gauge.
on 23 June 2014
I had a similar pump before and chose this because of the "SmartHead automatically adjusts to fit Presta and Schraeder valves" part of the description. But that is not true of the Mini Dual G, only the Mini Dual DX, I now see from the Topeak website. I discovered this by flattening my Presta tyre without reversing the head mechanism from the Schraeder setting! But it is a better pump than my previous one, I guess an early Mini Dual DX, reaching a higher pressure more easily. So I'm not sure whether to return it... it is pretty fiddly reversing the bits between Presta and Schraeder if you need to out in the wilds.
on 3 March 2016
The system is too fiddly and when the pressure gauge does work it keeps dropping.
I since went to a bike shop and got one of their recommended pressure bike pumps which works great
on 12 September 2013
Smart valve, ergonomic handle, good price, extendable pump, bike attachment, clever compartment for bull pump needle, dust/mud cover, looks good, works well, love it.

I bought it to pump up my football, so haven't tried the smart valve system for tyres yet, but i'm very happy with it.
on 18 March 2013
Brilliant piece of stuff,fits nice on my bike bit too big for saddle bag,pumps the tyres up very quickly,nice lite and strong,cheapest i have come across thanks tredz