on 13 January 2009
[[ASIN:B000FHFHRO Umbra Flo Photo Frames - Six Pack Hold 4"x6" Photos - Nickel]
I bought this frame for a present, the idea was to present it with the pictures of the recipient. And I must admit it looked great once I had all of the pictures in place. However when my friend took the frame out of the box couple of back holding panels fell out. We tried to work out what should hold the panels in place, turns out there is nothing to hold them. I felt a bit embarrassed as in the end we just had to fold small pieces of paper and put them in between the panels and the picture.
on 8 April 2010
This item was a birthday present for me from my daughter. She had spent time preparing the photographs to put in the frame. The frame itself was completely useless, there is nothing to hold the photograph in place. Therefore resulting in a dysfunctional product as the photographs will not stay in the frame. I naturally would have sent it back to Amazon but unfortunately my daughter had thrown away all the packaging. This item was not cheap and certainly not for my daughter who had saved up for it out of her pocket money!
on 18 February 2009
Worked a treat, no problems though can feel a little flimsy when fitting the pictures there is really no problem with it once it is up and it looks great.
on 13 May 2012
Each photoframe holds a normal size photo which is great. However it needs two hooks in the wall to hold it up. Also when on the wall the stand for when it's placed on a surface is visable.
on 17 January 2014
Arrived quickly and really well packed to protect the glass. The frame was a Christmas present and the recipient delighted.
on 28 February 2010
I bought this product as a gift. It arrived on time, well packaged and the recipient loved it!

See one answered question