on 7 February 2015
I've used the following product daily since 2008, after purchasing it from the Aqua Sana, at Center Parcs.

Granted, its price tag may appear rather steep but a 200ml bottle provides approximately 3-4 months worth of usage, since a pea sized amount really does go a long way.

Before shaving, I always treat the stubble on my face to a double application, to fully soften the facial hair, which helps to provide irritation free shaving regardless of whether I use Elemis Ice Cool Shave Foam or Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood shaving cream.

Used on a daily basis over the past seven years, I've found the deep cleanse facial wash has continued to thoroughly remove dirt from my pores, cleansing, without ever leaving my skin feeling tight or irritated, unlike brands sold upon the shelves of mainstream supermarkets.

Risking the old 'cliche' of receiving what one pays for, taking into consideration the length of time I've continued to use the product, in the case of Elemis' Deep Cleanse facial wash, you most certainly do.
on 2 September 2011
after reading the other review i was compelled to leave my own. I have used various facewashes over the years like Zirh, Menscience, Biotherm and i have to say this is the best one by a long way. It doesnt smell horrible as the other person states infact it has a very manly smell and it doesnt overpower the room (i think he was sold a dud) when you read whats in it u can appreciate why it smells like it does. I never normally leave reviews but after using Zirh for about 3 years and being unhappy that my skin always felt dry i decided to give this a try, since i have been using it i never get spots and ingrowing hairs anymore which is great.

This is a quality product and i will be using it for many years to come. My only wish is that it was slightly cheaper but i suppose you get what you pay for.

Believe me if you have ingrowing hairs then this product is for you. I love the smell and its much less harsh than Zirh + it works so well
on 19 September 2015
Do not buy from them.it says a 200ml bottle but when i got the product it was only 150ml bottle.
on 12 December 2014
Does the job, but for the price, it doesn't really compare to other premium brands. Using it, it undoubtedly left my face clean but I feel that other brands like LAB Series do a much better job.
on 12 August 2013
Very happy with this as a face wash. Currently working abroad in desert conditions and not a lot can be done about all the dust and excessive heat. Using this a couple of times a day on my face seems to lift all the crap out of my pores and doesn't smell too bad to be honest. It isn't meant to be fragrances or leave any smell on the skin, just clean it. Particularly good prior to shaving though I advise to moisturise after for full benefit. Only down side I think is it is slightly expensive, but will easily last a couple of months per tube as only a small amount is required to lather and apply to face.
on 2 July 2015
Bought for my boyfriend who loves this stuff! It's the only face wash that he'll use.

Found it at a very decent price on Amazon and it was delivered quickly.

Boyfriend was happy, so no complaints from me!
on 26 January 2013
This is a top quality cleanser, leaving the skin feeling really clean, but not dried out.
And, in case you're worried about that other review - the smell is pleasant.
Don't forget to moisturise!
on 7 February 2016
When buying this item I thought I was buying a 200ml bottle of face wash however I was miss sold this item and I only received a 150ml bottle which I was very disappointed.
review image
on 1 July 2015
It's good, but I found the smell made me feel a little sick!! It is refreshing though but if you have greasy skin or combination ,I would go for dermologica
on 6 July 2015
I'm not sure that this is the real thing. The packaging looked a bit odd (printing is poor), so I'm not sure if it's counterfeit. I may be wrong.