Customer reviews

Land of My Fathers: the Best of Welsh Male Voice Choirs
Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon 21 November 2012
Not my favorite of this kind of disc.I do think the makers of the recording were trying to please too many people and in consiquence have thrown in too many different pieces of music in hope of grabbing as big an audience as they could get.It does not do it for me.
on 30 September 2017
Brilliant
on 15 October 2017
My friend was really pleased as it was a birthday gift and brilliant service. .
on 28 February 2011
If you are a lover of Welsh choirs and welsh songs,then you will enjoy this c/d.From probably the best choir in Wales and I'm English.
on 8 June 2017
cd's were okay 2cdbox was unfortunately broken
on 28 August 2017
great variety of choirs nice mix of tunes
on 25 February 2015
Wasn't too keen on it once I bought it.
on 26 April 2017
Great cd
on 31 May 2010
An excellent introduction to Welsh Male Voice Choirs.
Not fantastically high fidelity, but great value.
on 9 January 2010
Was really looking forward to hearing this but the record quality was so poor I couldn't bear to listen. If I could give less than one star, I would. Item returned!