on 19 September 2016
Beautiful 'moving on' film after death of his wife.
on 10 November 2012
This must be one of the best hidden gems ever. Robert Carlyle just plays this to perfection. He can dance, he can really act and his love scene must be one of the most touching I've ever seen.
5 people found this helpful
on 19 August 2013
I was really looking forward to watching this film and was rather disapponted with it.It was slow moving and rather depressing and not much dancing in it.Even Robert Carlyle wasn't at his best in the film.
on 6 October 2012
Lovely film, really good and worth getting(new favourite for me!) :)
Definitly one you should get and watch. Well made and beautiful.
on 11 September 2014
amazing prepare to lose your heart
on 20 June 2013
It was different to how I was expecting the film to go. I enjoyed watching it as I like Marisa Tomei and Robert Carlyle.
on 27 March 2009
I would watch the test card if Robert Carlyle were on it, having said that this is a delightful film for those who want to sit, relax and enjoy a real story. The whole production I found warm and in many parts very touching. I heard someone label this a "chick flick" but I feel they are wrong.
7 people found this helpful
on 10 April 2013
The only reason why I bought this dvd was because Robert Carlyle stars in it. Despite this I found the film dull and boring.

Also the service from this seller was terrible as it took near enough a month for it to arrive.
on 27 February 2013
I love Robert Carlyle.Why he wasted his talent on this dross I cannot tell.Was it a straight to video film?Badly written,acted,danced;sentimental and unbelievable.Two hours of my life I'll never get back;except I fastforwarded all the children's bits so it was less.Off to Oxfam with this one.