on 21 March 2017
fantastic product came in time. children love it
on 26 April 2013
Really love these, and for the price they feel like a bargain. Great quality (as you'd expect from M&D) and they were purchased along with the Zoo Animals set. They're great for art work and decorating cards etc and the animal prints appear very clearly (was actually surprised how good they were). My Son (who's nearly three) really loves them. Very happy with the purchase. Would recommend.
on 4 July 2012
My two year old girls love these stampers and have had a lot of fun with them. They are very robust and easy to use for little hands. The farm animals print clearly and really encouraged my girls to talk about their trips to the farm. Recommended for 2+ - and probably suitable for children far older too as they are great quality and not babyish at all.

They also come very nicely packaged and look more expensive than they are, so a nice gift idea too - with the advantage of being suitable for boys or girls.
on 18 March 2013
my 4 yr old daughter was very taken with these, and most enjoyed stamping them on her hands!

It would be good if they had a proper lid- they just have a cellophane cover- but the wooden box is nice.
on 16 December 2012
This is a sturdy product in an attractive container. However the pieces are smaller than I had realised,
which means that I will now be giving it to a four year old, not a younger child that I originally intended it for.
I now realise they do also make a larger edition which would suit 2-3 year olds better.
on 16 July 2012
Bought this as an add on toy for the Mums & Toddlers group I lead, thinking it would be good for the 3 yr olds. It's tiny ( and I mean TINY) and fiddly to grip and use for younger hands. Even the 4/5yr olds I tried it on didn't particularly like it, so it's going in the car boot sale. Waste of money, frankly.
on 30 November 2013
Again, another great product from Melissa and Doug range. Sturdy, safe and always a big hit with my nieces.
These children's education toys actually last and educate at the same time. Great buy, wouldn't hesitate with any Melissa and Doug purchases.
on 10 February 2013
Bought for 3 1/2 yr old and he enjoys using it. I had to explain that he needs to wipe the stamp with a wet cloth before using it again so as to not mix colours.
Stamps are quite small but come out nice and clearly.
on 25 September 2013
We have bought many variations of these sets for our two sons and our childrens friends and they have always been of excellent quality and value. Our only comment is that we feel these sets would benefit from a lid!
on 21 October 2013
we own a few of these stamper sets and love them, well made and good fun for many types of craft projects