on 17 March 2017
This is an entertaining game for both adults and older children (I bought it for an 8 year old who loves it). Highly recommend.
The batteries provided with the machine however can be 'dead' so may need to be replaced with new ones. I have noticed some comments on the loud volume; volume can be easily reduced by following instructions in the manual provided.
Excellent customer service from company.
on 6 February 2017
Had my old one for years and was heartbroken (!!!) when it packed up. This is the ideal replacement at a very good price. Only problem was the batteries supplied were actually dead but the seller immediately offered to send me replacements which I thought was very good customer service. I did decline as I always have a supply of batteries at home.
on 1 December 2017
Looks good, and arrived in great condition. Box not damaged. For Xmas but looking forward to trying it with my grandaughter..
on 8 January 2014
Had hours of fun with this, it's important to read all the instructions to get full use out of it.
on 14 October 2017
(Update: It came with paper that says missmatch. The instructions arnt that clear my friend helped me understand it a bit more so it gets 3 star.
on 28 July 2017
Was as expected.delivered on time
on 23 February 2017
Great game, particularly with the connector and two people playing. Sudoko game included was a nice bonus but not tried that yet. Recommended :D
on 18 November 2015
This is a replacement as my old one is worn out. I love this game!
on 19 July 2017
countdown game good came with sudoko game that wont work
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 January 2016
Very disappointing. Volume too loud and can't be adjusted. No two player mode. Batteries supplied were leaking.