on 28 October 2015
I am so enjoying this book. I've always imagined Heaven as a place where we sit around for eternity being bored but Randy describes it completely differently & his version is Bible based. I'm so glad I was so wrong about my ideas of Heaven :)
It fills me with a longing to go to this place instead of being terrified of what waited for me beyond. Would definitely recommend reading this book.
on 11 May 2015
This is a very large book but well laid out, and even if you just delve in and out as I first did - I have now read it all - you will find it both challenging and life changing. Everyone will have their own views about it's contents, but for me it has given me a completely new and exciting view of 'life' - both now and for eternity! It's a book that everyone should read and then pass on to all their family and friends.
on 21 September 2015
I was amazed at how in depth this book is on all aspects of Heaven. Because of it's depth I haven't been able to read this book in one go, but have used it as a reference book or if I have any questions that pop up in my mind about heaven I will refer to this. An interesting read with a lot of points to ponder on.
on 20 February 2015
an amazing book, everybody should read it. brings bible stories nearer to one`s heart, because all what is said about heaven is based on scriptures, you can check yourself. makes you wonder, why so little is told about heaven and yet whole bible is is full of heaven, how to get there and how to avoid hell!
on 28 December 2012
An excellent book which takes a closer look at what heaven will really be like -very Biblical and sound -once you've read this there'll be no more 'fluffy clouds and harps' pictures in your mind when you think about heaven, instead you'll be able to look forward to an exciting and dynamic place.
on 22 June 2017
Well written and enjoying the depth of biblical study on the subject. Would certainly recommend.
on 10 September 2015
For those of us who wish to fully appreciate what the Bible teaches about the final destination of those who have trusted Jesus as their Saviour, this is extremely enlightening and encouraging. The book has 'fleshed out' what I have always believed the last two chapters of Revelation reveal.
on 6 July 2013
A subject only barely touched on by Christians and others so look forward to reading this. It came highly recommended by an ex very gifted. Pastor. My daughter has also purchased a copy which she is taking on holiday with her, so we will be able to discuss various things.
on 1 July 2015
Not overly Biblically based, a few fancy ideas, but a nice read as long as that is taken into account
on 2 December 2015
A good read even though there are a few things in it that i do not agree with.