on 25 October 2013
Purchased to make Chocolate Chip cookie bars. Arrived in good time. I haven't tested the non-stick coating as I line the pan with bake-proof paper. The only dishwasher I have is me, so I can't attest to it being dishwasher safe. However, it's got a good feel and I like using it.
on 4 May 2013
Very good quality material , cake came out beautifully. Product washes well, and does not loose shape(eg some cake tins tend to warp slightly).would definately buy more products from seller, and recommend to customers.
on 13 May 2013
So, I bought this product as I was asked to make a birthday cake for about 20+ people. Due to the fact it would have been the first time I would've made a cake this size, and for this amount of people... I freaked out slightly.
But more about the cake tin - very good quality, cools down really quickly (which is always a plus) + the cakes slide right out. Cakes cook really nicely as well, I know that when I've used silicone, they don't come out as well imo.

Anywho, great buy especially with the price tag!
on 26 September 2012
Not as good as would have liked it is more like a roasting tin than a baking tin. Expected the sides to be straighter. disappointing in shape
on 14 December 2012
I bought this product thinking it would be much straighter/sharper at the side, however they are at a slight slant. This means my cakes come out with a sort of 'round top'
in the middle of them due to this.

However, the tin is very well built and extremely sturdy. My cakes come out with no bother at all and cook in a relatively fast time due to the heat conduction being quite good.

In general I would recommend this product to someone who is just starting at baking or does not care about the presentation of their cakes.
on 8 September 2015
For the price I was expecting the usual flimsy tin with an easily damaged non-stick coating. I was happily completely wrong. This tin is brilliant. It is heavy and the non-stick surface is very robust. I have already tried it and it works a treat even without extra greasing.
on 20 January 2013
I needed this size cake pan for my new recipes i've been creating, sturdy and great build quality that you might expect from wilton,buy with confidence.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 October 2014
Bought this to make flapjack. Following the Mary Berry recipe makes about 16 large slices. Easy to clean, easy to store. Cheaper than named tins.
on 31 January 2015
Bought for a few birthday cakes and already the non stick has come off. Great size, so shame this has not lasted.
on 6 March 2013
Like rest of m Wilton pans this one is also brilliant. Very good quality. Cake doesn't stick with pan ! Easy to clean ! I am so happy with it :)

I definitely recommended!